- Mywedding.comDirector of merchandising and eco-friendly marketing, 2014 - presentmywedding.com is an informative and inspirational wedding resource that offers relevant, quality, and customizable resources, empowering every bride to create a wedding celebration that is uniquely hers. By combining local synergy with global reach, mywedding.com successfully connects engaged couples (and their family and friends) with local, national and international wedding professionals.
- Green Bride GuideFounder and CEO, 2009 - 2014Created and managed the leading green wedding website, Green Bride Guide (www.greenbrideguide.com). Green Bride Guide is the one-stop shop for eco-friendly weddings and events. Sold to mywedding.com in January 2014
- Yale Entrepreneurial InstituteFellow, 2009 - 2009Selected as one of 10 student ventures for business incubator program.
- Pace Environmental Law Review, Pace University School of LawResearch and Writing Editor, 2007 - 2008Assisted Associate Candidates with researching, writing and editing law articles for publication.
- United States District Court for the District of ConnecticutJudicial Intern, 2007 - 2007Worked for the Hon. Stefan R. Underhill. Researched and wrote legal memoranda, bench briefs and/or draft opinions for an employment discrimination dispute, a personal liability claim, and most notably, the Connecticut “pipeline” case.
- Sive, Paget & RieselSummer Associate, 2007 - 2007Investigated building code requirements for the Javits Center construction project, wrote a planning and zoning appeal, and drafted settlement terms for an environmental contamination case.
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and ForestryLegal Intern for Minority Leader Tom Harkin, 2006 - 2006Performed legal research and wrote memoranda, press releases and floor statements focusing on biofuels.
- Land Use Law Center, Pace University School of LawMerit Scholar Intern, 2006 - 2006
I am a green living expert and entrepreneur with a passion for actionable content. I work as the Director of Merchandising & Eco-Friendly Marketing at mywedding.com and am the Editor of www.GreenBrideGuide.com and www.GreenMomGuide.com. I also work as a green branding and marketing expert, offering private consulting to select clients in the LOHAS market. I can assist you with brand creation and positioning, product development, catalog expansion, user experience, content marketing and social media outreach. I connect companies with eco-conscious consumers and help them use their unique voice to earn more.
- Yale University School of Forestry and Environmental StudiesEconomics and Law, 2005 - 2002
- Pace University School of LawEnvironmental Law, 2005 - 2008
- Vassar CollegeEnvironmental Conservation and Sustainable Development, 1998 - 2002