- TeleperformanceProduction Control Analyst, 2013 - present
- Ohio State UniversityLecturer, 2012 - 2013Teach large enrollment courses designed to teach problem solving skills using spreadsheets (Excel) and databases (Access)
- Ohio State UniversityOperations/IT, 2004 - 2012● Recipient of 2008 Service Award ● Configure and manage department ticket/incident management system. ● Handle both quarterly and daily account maintenance tasks. ● MSDNAA Program Administrator ● Assist with maintenance of department website, including testing of new web applications. ● Provide second tier desktop support to faculty, staff and students in a heterogeneous, distributed environment including desktops running Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. ● Build and deploy desktop machines. Assisted with deployment of approximately 450 PCs to public computing labs, graduates students and faculty. ● Coordinate scheduling of public computing labs. ● Manage approximately 70 student employees
- CVS PharmacyPharmacy Technician, 2003 - 2004
- Cinemark Theaters2000 - 2002
- University of KentuckyComputer Science, 1998 - 2001
- Wittenberg UniversityComputer Science, 1996 - 1998
Asking the U.S. government to allow Google to publish more national secu...
This morning we sent the following letter to the offices of the Attorney General and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Read the full text
The New Adventures Of Queen Victoria - Saturday May 25, 2013
The New Adventures of Queen Victoria by Pab Sungenis - Saturday May 25, 2013
Hide morning and night hours in Calendar | Official Gmail Blog
Hide morning and night hours in Calendar. Posted by Oleksandr Kyreiev, Software Engineer How often do you have something scheduled at 3am? W
Scribbles for Gmail for mobile - a creative way to email | Official Gmai...
Scribbles for Gmail for mobile - a creative way to email. Posted by Donna Dupuis, Software Engineer From prehistoric humans etching in caves
FARK.com: (6835401) A Navy tradition caught up with the repeal of 'Don'...
Satirical views on interesting, bizarre and amusing stories, submitted by a community of millions of news junkies, with regular Photoshop co
Even Calvin and Hobbes Joined the #OccupyFrontLawn Movement
I can't imagine a better Christmas decoration. Well, unless that decoration is a different Calvin and Hobbes comic brought to life. Found i