The Lord of the Rings
The Children of Hurin
History of Middle-earth
1-2. The Book of Lost Tales 1 and 2 http://tolkienjrrlosttales.blogspot.co.uk/
3. The Lays of Beleriand http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/138990/Tolkien_03_The_Lays_of_Beleriand.pdf
4. The Shaping of Middle-earth https://vk.com/doc20746184_255404401?hash=ff4eee42a196ecb339&dl=7c37abba760696ff17
5. The Lost Road and Other Writings http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/138991/Tolkien_05_The_Lost_Road_and_Other_Writings.pdf
6. The Return of the Shadow (The History of The Lord of the Rings I) http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/138993/Tolkien_06_The_Return_of_the_Shadow.pdf
7. The Treason of Isengard (The History of The Lord of the Rings II) http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/138995/Tolkien_07_The_Treason_of_Isengard.pdf
8. The War of the Ring (The History of The Lord of the Rings III) http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/138997/Tolkien_08_The_War_of_the_Ring.pdf
9. Sauron Defeated (The History of The Lord of the Rings IV) http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/138987/Tolkien_09_Sauron_Defeated.pdf
10. Morgoth’s Ring http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/138986/Tolkien_10_Morgoth%27s_Ring.pdf
11. The War of the Jewels http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/138996/Tolkien_11_The_War_of_the_Jewels.pdf
12. The Peoples of Middle-earth http://vk.com/doc20746184_255404477?hash=ea2f3c0d696aa70b58&dl=285dc85f4f3a91b2ea
- Twisted MusesWriter, 2012 - present
- ITT Technical InstituteIT - Multimedia, 2005
They’d be killed if they were black: The racial double standard at the h...
Armed white men seize a federal building. The government stands down carefully. But a 12-year-old with a toy gun? VIDEO
YouTube to MP3 Converter - Fast, Free - ListenToYouTube.com
The most trusted YouTube to MP3 converter tool. It's fast, free, and no download or registration is required!
‘Tomorrowland’ Exposes Hollywood’s Originality Problem | Variety
"Tomorrowland's" middling debut points to a nagging problem in Hollywood. As much as people claim they love fresh and unique movies, they're
History’s ‘Vikings’ Renewed for Season 4 | Variety
History has picked up a fourth season of "Vikings," the network announced Thursday. The series, created and written by Michael Hirst ("The T
The Rise of the Nameless Narrator - The New Yorker
In recent years, a curious number of novelists have declined to avail themselves of a basic prerogative: naming their creations.
Blue Flowers in Hitachinaka, Japan - National Geographic Travel Daily Photo
Get your daily dose of outstanding travel photos. Today: A sea of Nemophila flowers called baby blue eyes covers a field at Hitachi Seaside
The black Victorians: astonishing portraits unseen for 120 years
From the African Choir posing like Vogue models to an Abyssinian prince adopted by an explorer, a new exhibition spotlights the first black
Mayors of Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe Trying to Score Google Fiber
Google announced Wednesday that Phoenix is one of nine metro areas in the United States where the company would like...
'Tainted Love'. Performed By A Choir Of Floppy Disk Drives.
Stop everything. Eating, driving, sleeping, whatever you're up to.
Here's The Dirty Little Secret IMAX Doesn't Want You To Know
Not all IMAX experiences are created equal.
Person Of Interest Video - Nothing To Hide - CBS.com
The number comes up for an Internet entrepreneur in the business of eliminating people's privacy, but finds his own being rapidly stripped a