Worked at ECA
Attended Purdue University
Lives in San Francisco, CA
Is there a cop in the house? I have a question....
Add a comment...
Did anyone else meet this handsome fellow, WAX, this weekend at the SF Cherry Festival??? I loved this dog!!! He looked like a cartoon -- GIANT pit head but a smaller bulldog-sized body...I can't remember the breeder's site...something Buddhist, it was...darn it - would love to get one of these guys in the future!!!!
Add a comment...
Went to the Japantown Cherry Festival this weekend...LOVE visiting J-Town and this was the Hubby's first time there so he had fun looking at all the kitchen gadgets and Japanese knives, of course! One of the sponsors was Sapporo, yay! :-)
Add a comment...
Another Sunday night - my turn to cook, again! This time, it's chicken roulade stuffed with spinach, black forest ham, and stuffing, seasoned, then smothered in a cream of chicken sauce. YUMMY!!! Served with a side of sesame seed and seaweed seasoned brown rice, garlic bread, and good ol' corn on the cob. Dessert was a slice of chocolate chip, chestnut, date loaf drizzled with Ghirardelli caramel sauce. Lovely way to end the evening!!!
Add a comment...
Vivacious, friendly, and infectiously adorable!!! :-P
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite flower: Lisianthus
Favorite football team: Oakland Raiders
Favorite soccer team: West Ham United
Favorite rugby team: NZ All Blacks (i.e., any team that Sonny Bill Williams plays on!)
Favorite hockey team: Detroit Redwings
Favorite baseball team: Oakland A's
Favorite basketball team: The Chicago Bulls of the 1990's
Favorite Drink: Blended Midori Sour, Colorado Bulldog, Rombauer Zinfandel or Chardonnay, Castello del Poggio Moscato d'Asti (I don't really drink that much - probably less than 10 drinks per year if that!)
Favorite People: My incredibly astute, smart, politically-savvy, and philosophical son; my stunningly beautiful, athletic, natural born leader, eco-friendly, and all-around giftedly-intelligent daughter; my sweet, romantic, caring, faithful, devoted, funny, talented, one-of-a-kind Hubby! <3
Movies: Anything but chick flicks...love Sci-Fi, horror, suspense, mystery, foreign, adventure, military, etc.
Music: Anything but country
- Japanese back piece honoring my children with koi (son), tiger (daughter), amidst bamboo and water
- Old-school eagle and sword honoring my military brothers
- Heart shaped rosebud wreath
- Basketball jersey
- Water design with Hubby's name
- (had a butterfly with tiger's face in wings and a tiger's head but those have been eaten up by the Japanese piece!)
- Size 00 ear gauges
- Double ear piercing
- Planning on 3 dermal anchors/skin divers
Places I've Been: All over the US; Japan, Philippines, Canada
Nationality: Welsh, Dutch, Irish, Filipino, Spanish, Native American, Pacific Islander
I Is a Kollej Grad (my education cronies)
Serial Killers (My Dexter discussion group)
Plays with Balls (My fellow sports fans)
Estrogen-Powered (All the cool ladies)
Pundits (Politicos and ranters)
Jedi Masters (the tech guys)
Purgatory (the undetermined circle)
Doth Maketh Me Laugh (self-explanatory)
Homies (those I communicate with regularly)
Nom Nom (foodies)
Aussie Posse (there's enough of them to warrant their very own circle!)
I love meeting/having friends from all over the world with all different viewpoints, but I am pretty liberal and open-minded. Variety is the spice of life and I respect everyone's right to their own opinions. However, if you can't sometimes "agree to disagree," then you'll probably get uncircled...
Astrological Sign: Scorpio, baby!
My family is definitely worth bragging about!!! My son is quiet and stoic, but he is a wealth of political and hockey knowledge! He is a great observer and quick to assess situations and people and very philosophy-minded. My daughter is an incredibly accomplished top national student, top 10 college athlete, all-star volunteer, and a multi-winning beauty queen. My hottie husband is a kick-ass chef de cuisine who specialized in yumminess! ;-P They definitely make life worth living and I enjoy every second of it! :-)
- Purdue UniversityCorporate CommunicationsActivities & Societies: Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity
- VC Community CollegeLiberal ArtsActivities & Societies: President of the International Students Committee
- SC High SchoolGeneral StudiesActivities & Societies: Honors at Entrance; Cheerleading Captain; Graduate with Honors
Kit Kat, Kat, K
• Microsoft Office Suite, NovusAgenda Online • Experience managing small, medium and large-scale projects • Ability to manage multiple projects effectively • Ability to work with diverse groups of people in teams and independently • Problem-solver, solutions-oriented, detail-oriented and well-organized • Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and operate with a high sense of urgency and confidentiality
- ECACorporate Records Administrator• Support the Board and its committees through effective preparation of meeting packets and minutes • Organize and maintain corporate records • Manage the corporate bylaws and follow-up on amendments • Serve as the repository of corporate Board, operations and clinical policies • Support financing and re-financing through document and information management • Maintain and ensure document legal compliance
- School DistrictAdmin Asst to General Counsel• Assist General Counsel with receipt, tracking, filing and response to claims, incidents, and other legal documents and/or requests • Minute-taking • Staff City Council/School Board Subcommittee, Parcel Tax Oversight Committee, and District/Teachers Negotiations meetings • Assist Senior Program Manager with accumulating materials in response to Public Records Requests • Assist Senior Program Manager with processing property tax exemption forms • Prep, draft and finalize Board of Education web-based meeting packets • Update Board, Oversight Committee, and Labor Negotiations web pages
- School DistrictAdmin Asst to Superintendent/Clerk of the Board• Primary administrative support for the Superintendent of Schools • Served as Clerk of the Board, taking minutes at regular and special Board of Education meetings • Prepped, drafted, and finalized Board of Education meeting packets • Staffed Executive Cabinet and City Council/School Board subcommittee meetings • Responded to public information requests • Supervised Office Assistant
- Children & Families CommissionCoordinator - HR, Fiscal & Administration/Commission Clerk• Responsible for accounts payable functions prior to hiring of accounting staff • Finalized and posted open positions • Researched and/or designed test materials for employment candidates • Tested potential employment candidates • Participated on interview panels • Supervised administrative aides and receptionist • Assisted in large-scale move project • Served as Clerk of the Commission and staffed Executive Committee • Supported Executive Director and Director of Administration, Finance & HR
- Ernst & YoungInternational Tax Consulting Paraprofessional• Project-oriented team member responsible for research, input and key client deliverables • Assisted with proposals and charters • Maintained complex databases • Contributed to budget projections • Proofed/edited documents • Compiled monthly billing for large-scale clients • Extensive international travel arrangements • Successfully proposed creation of paraprofessional position • Before promotion, served as the Administrative Assistant to Lead International Tax Partner and three senior managers • Served as backup supervisor • Chaired the Administrative Events Committee
- GOEDCMarketing Coordinator/Exec Asst to President & Board• Responsible for all administrative duties for President of Corporation • Acted as Secretary to Board of Directors • Served as Marketing Coordinator • Designed company brochure, marketing materials, and initial internet website • Acted as benefits administrator • Fielded press questions and participated in periodic radio and newspaper interviews • Assimilated and distributed monthly Board of Directors meeting packet and took minutes
San Francisco, CA