10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- True that.Sep 18, 2012
- but the article does go to show that it happensin the real world... you see people at work who would come introduce themselves with their designation first - and then you should see them sulk when someone already higher up the ladder is already in the group..lol
a great article dude.. i really loved it..
i mean humbleness is such an underrated aspect that people keep tending to forget that we are nothing but a blip in the larger aspect..Sep 19, 2012
- It does happen for sureSep 19, 2012
- thanks for sharing, good articleSep 19, 2012
- "...embrace the moment and the setting for what it says about you in that moment...."
Word.Sep 21, 2012
- Interesting angle.Sep 23, 2012