check out cnet's review of the iPad Mini.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- I can't speak for Karyne or Apple, but Apple prices are not based on what it costs to make x product or add y component to it. The prices are based on what message they want to send about value and what they think the market will bear.Nov 1, 2012
- I can understand that I guess but it seems steep to just me probably lol Thanks buddy. :-)Nov 1, 2012
- is quite right many have nickname Apple Tax.Nov 1, 2012
- Nov 1, 2012
- While can't argue with figure that iSupply state but there are othe cost aren't solely hardware. Development, advertising and other possible intangible cost that we may not know.
Personally I am not buying this iPad mini because it cost to much for me.
Historically Apple has had premium pricing for their product. Much like Sony did for most 80's 90's and people bought the product because of the name brand. Hopefully like Sony Apple will learn they can't keep having high price any longer for their products. At least I'm hope they learn.Nov 1, 2012
- wow! seems to be thinking along the same lines as me. All the accessories start adding up fast too.Nov 1, 2012