People talk about it, you know, that’s kind of the point of these essays: this is the stuff everybody talks about behind the scenes. I wrote eighty per cent of this book five-years-ago, when I was touring bands, and we all bitched about this stuff in the car.
1) We've been using the internet for decades. "Jokes" like this aren't funny, interesting or unique. People have been doing this shit for years. It's passé as fuck and boring.
2) People think this is funny enough to give THOUSANDS of dollars to? Get a fucking clue. Are these the same people who MAKE FUN OF those who intentionally carry firearms in public places, or smoke stack their trucks because "screw Obama"? You're just as bad.
3) If you have money burning a hole in your pocket, and potato salad is important to you, maybe donate to your local soup kitchen or homeless shelter.
4) Worse still are the blogs/news places running with it. IT'S A FUCKING KICKSTARTER FOR POTATO SALAD, why would you even give this a second look, have some fucking self respect.
5) The guy's response to making all that money is to do an AMA and post videos thanking people "for their support". Could you be any more wannabe internet famous? Fuck off.
#Talon #AndroidL #materiyolo
Android, photography, design, web, music, video/film, NBA, general cool/interesting shit, tech, Melbourne, NZ.
5 must-watch NBA games in the final week of the regular season
Contrary to what you might think, the last week of the NBA regular season is when a ton of exciting and interesting story lines...
Here's a letter-by-letter comparison of Comic Neue against Comic Sans
Earlier this week, Craig Rozynski released Comic Neue, a re-imagined version of Comic Sans aimed at taking over the web's most hated font in