Kiyomizu-dera Treetop Temple
Here's a photo I showed during the presentation today... as well as a few things I said that people seemed to like/retweet:
- "If the establishment is giving you grief for being outside the lines, fuck the establishment and make your own."
- "The use of artifice in your craft is virtuous"
- "Google+ is not a stream; it's all of Google."
- "Don't hire others to be #you
. Be yourself on social media. If not you're being disingenuous."
- "When you choose to artificially manipulate light in your photo (with lights before or in post processing) is arbitrary."