- ITT Technical InstituteSoftware Application Programming, 2008 - 2010
- The Room Three
- Seriously follow these rules
- Mention me in a post, let me know why you circled me.
- You won't get circled back if:
- Your posts aren't at least partially in English - my streams just way to busy to scroll past posts I can't read. And I hate to see potentially great content wasted on me.
- FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!!!! I won't go scroll through your posts any more to see what you post about. I get added by about 10 people a day and don't have the time. Sorry
- If all you have visible to me is reshares and articles from other websites. I will not circle you, chances are its already in my stream 15 times. Please post New and Creative Content to me. I want to know and interact with you as a person not what you read on the Internet.
- I'm a proud parent of 2 wonderful children.
- I'm a proud husband of the most amazing woman on earth - our marriage has been through many struggles, but has always become stronger through each.
- I'm a proud Christian. This doesn't mean that I am a hate filled person as a Stereotype may portray. I support Gay Marriage, and I support religion not being spread about through Government. But I do believe in voting based on your beliefs, I just think Government needs any direct religious influence.
- That being said, I am very CONSERVATIVE. I think welfare only creates more welfare. I am a success story, but only by my own sweat and tears. I had my first kid at 16 and lived in government housing on FoodStamps. My wife and I dug out selves out of it and have winged our self off of any government welfare system. And we both now have college degrees.
- I love where I live, Clinton, TN - its a wonderful place and I will probably never leave here.
- I am a software developer, at the moment working on web based applications for a local start up company. I have an Associates Degree from a very crappy over priced school - don't let that sway your opinion of my work.
- Our family was recently adopted by a new Boxer Puppy, her name is Princess. See how I did that - WE were adopted by HER. Not the other way around :-/
- I like guns, big guns, small guns, BB guns. If it shoots a projectile at a high rate of speed with the intent to destroy what is headed towards, I love it. I'm not a great shot, but I could most certainly hit COM on any person not welcome in my home. Thank you Second Amendment.
Thanks for circling me, please keep all legs and arms inside the car while it is moving, enjoy the ride.
- The InSite GroupSoftware Developer/Web Admin, 2012 - present
- SytLogicWeb Developer, 2011 - 2012
- The Insite GroupWeb Developer/Systems Analyst, 2010 - 2011
- QuickPen InternationalQA, 2005 - 2010
Google Offers comes to Google+ with in-line save and share feature
The I/O keynote may be a fading memory, but Google's work isn't done just yet. Today its various services are getting little more tightly kn
Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets - Android Police
News; Tutorials; Tips; Reviews; Mods; Apps/Games; Devices; Carriers; Dev; Videos; About; Contact. Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets
Google Chrome to Phone Extension - Chrome Web Store
Google Chrome to Phone Extension enables you to send links and other information from Chrome to your Android device.
Rejection Therapy Day 3 - Ask for Olympic Symbol Doughnuts. Jackie at Kr...
Watch my 100 rejections at http://entresting.com or @jiajiang. See my followup visit to Jackie on Day 12 in my channel. Day 3 of my rejectio