Job and Internship Opps....
1. Brooke Roberts http://brookeroberts.net/
Social Media/Digital Marketing Co-ordinator We're an East London-based fashion brand combining science, technology and digital knitting and our clients are creative and technical people who are curious, intelligent and hooked-in to what's happening at the cutting edge of their industries and professions. This is an opportunity for someone ambitious and creative to set and execute a full social media strategy and make a direct contribution to a growing business. We are a small team with flexible working conditions and a really exciting product. We welcome applications from students (on an internship basis) or recent graduates (on a freelance basis) . Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications accepted until 4th Dec
Fashion Sales Staff for Private Sales Events - Are you interested in being a brand ambassador and selling an exciting fashion product that combines science, technology and knitwear? We need great sales staff (preferably with retail sales experience) who love our brand and feel confident selling to creative and tech- savvy clients at in-house events. We are hiring for our next event on December 3rd. To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com ASAP
2. Matthew Williamson - Marketing Internship (FT or PT min 2 days a week) Send your CV to Anisa@matthewwilliamson.co.uk
3. No 14 Saville Row – Paid Internship ***immediate start, full time, 4 months minimum. They will be assisting in sales, trade, logistics and sample management. Send their cv to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Digital Fairy - Account Exec Closing date 10th Dec https://the-dots.co.uk/
5. Unmade - Social Media Exec http://www.businessoffashion.com/