- Stream Global ServicesTraining and Development Manager, 2011 - 2013Responsible and accountable for training Delivery & results for the site, including new hires training, recursive, and on-going development for the different positions and roles across the site. Owner of coordinating and ensuring full implementation of all learning and development activities, including regional and global development programs planned to be rolled out to the site. Responsible for executing the new employee orientation, New Hire Attrition (Help in reducing it during the first 90 days of work), New Hire Training, New Hire Nesting and on-boarding, and ensuring their performance efficiency till they are fully productive. Work closely with recruitment on refining and setting the minimum skills required for the different profiles and their verification methods, as well as partnering with the Quality department to identify all potential training needs for the site and address them accordingly and fill training gaps. Responsible for Training The Trainers delivery (TTT) and ensuring the certification of the trainers, associate trainers, mentors and OPS team managers. POC for all clients regarding any training and development related matters, ensuring implementation and adherence to their learning and development programs. Responsible for auditing the training on site, coaching the trainers and ensuring the quality of training delivery. Directly manage all site training personnel from coordinators to trainers...etc. Responsible for on going training curriculum development. Reporting directly to the site managers and dotted line to the regional training management and VPs for training. Responsible for ensuring the coast efficiency for the site training department budget.
- Stream Global ServicesTraining Team Manager, 2010 - 2011Responsible for coordinating and managing the delivery of all training within the site, partnering with Operations and Quality to develop training programs to drive improved performance and achieve business results. Partner with the curriculum development team in creating and maintaining updated training materials. Scale of position extends over a center of up to 500+ Support Professional seat capacity.
- Stream Global ServicesSales and Support Trainer, 2009 - 2010Responsible for facilitation and training delivery to new and existing employees. Design training material, refreshment sessions and capsules to address the gaps identified and needs for the new hires as well as tenured staff. Managing the different LMS solutions from enrolling agents and team mangers, to track completion and extract reporting.
- Marcus EvansProject Co-ordinator, 2008 - 2008-Organizing the Agenda for Conferences and summits, -Bring the Sponsors -Sell the seats to attend
- Sarmady CommunicationsAdvertising Specialist, 2007 - 2008• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new advertising programs or expand and upsell to current accounts. • Maintained and managed accounts (existing clients), ensuring their satisfaction towards our services through focusing on their business and tactical objectives. Achievements • Part of the team that brought Vodafone as a main sponsor for the website FilGoal.com • Closed deals with clients from the fortune 1000 companies and top brands worldwide. • A key player in closing a deal with Vodafone to merge with Sarmady, buying around 60% of the company. Additional information: • (Sarmady communications) corporate website : http://www.sarmady.net/ • The online portals used as advertisement channels were: • http://www.filgoal.com/ (Sport portal) • http://www.filfan.com/ (Entertainment portal) • http://www.filbalad.com/ (News portal) • http://www.contactcars.com/ (Automobile portal concerns cars market in Egypt)
- Modern Academy In MaadiComputer Science & Management technology, 2002 - present
- Tabary Sheraton PublicHigh School, 1998 - 2001General Egyptian public high-school degree (Pre-university stage).
Tech News, Gaming, Social Networking - HuffPost Tech UK
Get the latest tech news about the Web's top sites, the best gadgets, social media, high-tech companies, and current technology trends in th
Phillip Morris Introduces Marlboro Marijuana Cigarettes
Phillip Morris, the world’s biggest cigarette producer, announced today that they will join the marijuana legalization bandwagon and start p
The Battlefield Blog | Tell DICE: What Should We Balance Next?
We have a wide range of tweaks planned to further balance the core gameplay of Battlefield 4 in upcoming patches. But we need your help in i
Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 20 | Attack on Titan Forum
Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 20 - Erwin Smith: 57th Expedition Beyond the Walls, Part 4. Watch Online For Free Now! If you like this site, ple