Read all the personalities below.
Then have fun and share this with your G+ friends. Find out how they see themselves?
Don’t think about it too long, just choose, see what hits you first, and find out what your choice says about your personality, have FUN and share your choice in the comments. Thank You
The results . . .
1. You are a generous and moral (not to confuse with moralizing) person. You always work on self-improvement. You are very ambitious and have very high standards. People might think that communicating with you is difficult, but for you, it isn't easy to be who you are. You work very hard but you are not in the least selfish. You work because you want to improve the world. You have a great capacity to love people until they hurt you. But even after they do. . . you keep loving. Very few people can appreciate everything you do as well as you deserve.
2. You are a fun, honest person. You are very responsible and like taking care of others. You believe in putting in an honest day's work and accept many work-related responsibilities. You have a very good personality and people come to trust you easily. You are bright, witty and fast-thinking. You always have an interesting story to tell.
3.You are a smart and thoughtful person. You are a great thinker. Your thoughts and ideas are the most important. You like to think about your theories and views alone. You are an introvert. You get along with those who likes to think and learn. You spend a lot of time, thinking about morality. You are trying to do what is right, even if the majority of society does not agree with you.
4. You are perceptive and philosophical person. You are a unique, one soul of your kind. Next to you there's no one even slightly similar to you. You are intuitive and a bit quirky. You are often misunderstood, and it hurts you. You need personal space. Your creativity needs to be developed, it requires respect of others. You are a person who clearly sees the light and dark sides of life. You are very emotional.
5. You are self-assured and in charge. You are very independent. Your guiding principle in life is 'I'll do it my way.'. You are very self-reliant and know how to stay strong for yourself and the people you Love. You know exactly what you want and are not afraid of pursuing your dreams. The only thing you demand from people is honesty. You are strong enough to accept the truth.
6. You are kind and sensitive. People relate to you very well. You have many friends and you love helping them. You have this warm and bright aura that makes people feel good when they are around you. Every day, you think about what you can do to improve yourself. You want to be interesting, insightful and unique. More than anybody else in the world, you need to love. You are even ready to love those who don't love you back.
7. You are happy and unflappable. You are a very sensitive and understanding person. You are a great listener who know how to be non-judgmental. You believe that everybody has their own journey in life. You are open to new people and events. You are highly resistant to stress and rarely worry. Normally, you are very relaxed. You always manage to have a good time and never lose your way.
8. You are charming and energetic. You are a fun person who knows how to make people laugh. You live in a state of harmony with the universe. You are spontaneous and enthusiastic. You never say no to an adventure. Often, you end up surprising and even shocking people. But that's just how you are. . . You always remain true to yourself. You have many interests and if something proves of interest to you, you will not rest until you acquire a profound knowledge of this area.
9. You are optimistic and lucky. You believe that life is a gift and you try to achieve as much as possible and put this gift to the best use possible. You are very proud of your achievements. You are ready to stick by the people you care about through thick and thin. You have a very healthy approach to life. The glass is (at least) half full for you. You use any opportunity to forgive, learn, and grow because you believe that life is too short to do otherwise.
Your friends will love this so share it on!
From Elizabeth Denvir.
- Sunbelt Business BrokersDirector, Marketing Communications, 2010 - presentProvide strategic counsel on marketing and communication, leveraging social media channels to promote Sunbelt Canada brand, raise company profile and visits to Sunbelt Canada website to generate.awareness, referrals and leads. Development and management of Sunbelt Canada blog, newsletter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages. Development of articles for business publications. Editing, layout, publishing and promotion of books in print and electronic formats.
- IndependentSolopreneur, 2010 - presentSmall business adviser and provider: communications strategy, writing, editing, social media marketing, web content, web usability, publishing.
- Canada PostManager, Communications, 1988 - 2009Various portfolios over my 21 years in Communications. Specialties included Strategic Communications, Measurement and Analysis, Stakeholder Relations, Content Marketing, Writing/editing, Publishing, Social Media, Developing and Managing Intranets, Web Usability, Project Management, Mentoring/Coaching.
Former earth mother, serial wife, seasoned corporate communicator. Reborn as small business writer/editor/web & social media strategist.
Love my woods, family, images, ideas and learning.
- Carleton University Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Business leaders aren’t trusted, and it’s time that changed
Just 9 per cent of Canadians believe CEOs will tell the truth. Here’s why you should care
WordPress Tags And Categories – The Ultimate Guide For Nonprofits
One of the most common questions about writing an effective blog post is the proper use of categories and tags. What exactly are categories
Do You Struggle to Make Conversation? A Menu of Options for Small Talk.
Small talk can be a big problem. I want to be friendly and polite, but I just can’t think of a thing to say.Here are some strategies I try w
50 More Business Jargon Fixes for Bloggers and Content Writers - Jeffbul...
Have you ever read a PR release or a blog post and the cliched communication made you wince? Here’s a batch of business jargon, along with s
Real Evidence Google+ Business Pages Work and 5 Actions You Must Take Ev...
Looking for evidence Google Plus Business Pages will work for you and your business? In this short video I explain exactly what we've done a
The Flat Revolution: What Makes Today So Different From 1958 | Switch an...
Want to know the main reason that people start companies? And I don’t just mean to say this is number one by a percentage point or two. Not
6 Simple Photo Tools for Creating Social Media Visuals
Are you including images in your social media content? Looking for easy-to-use tools to help you create images for your content strategy? If
How to Add Media to your Linkedin Profile | Video Tutorial
This tutorial will cover how to add media to your Linkedin Profile including video, images, documents, presentations, and even your resume!
Tees help wearers embrace their mental health condition
Living With: is a series of charitable t-shirts featuring designs that represent the wearer's mental health disorder, helping to empower suf
Facial recognition app matches strangers to online profiles
See someone on the train you'd like to date? NameTag, an upcoming app for Android, iOS, and Google Glass uses facial recognition technology
How to Choose a Shipping Strategy for Your Online Store – Shopify
A blog about ecommerce marketing, running an online business and updates to Shopify's ecommerce community.
's November 2013 Trend Briefing covering the consumer trend "GUILT-FREE ...
225000 subscribers and 1200+ clients turn to trendwatching.com for global consumer trend intelligence. We've been scanning the globe for con
7 Traits Necessary for Building Thought Leadership Online - Jenise Fryat...
Contrary to what many people think, you don't have to have all the answers to become known as a leader within your content marketing niche..
How Asking For Favors Can Build Your Relationships
Many give to their network while never asking for anything in return. New research shows that this is a huge mistake. Jia Jiang on Day 6 of
The giants have arrived: Giant Swallowtails spotted locally
The giants have arrived: Giant Swallowtails spotted locally