- IntLawGrrlsStudent Editor, 2013 - presenthttp://www.ilg2.org
- FreelanceHack, 2008 - present
- European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR)Legal Trainee, 2013 - 2013
- University of PittsburghSecond verse, same as the first, 2011 - 2011
- Mexico TodayReporter, 2010 - 2011
- University of Pittsburgh School of Arts & SciencesManager of Strategic Communications, 2006 - 2008
- University of PittsburghScience & Technology News Rep, 2004 - 2006
- Pittsburgh Post-GazetteStaff Writer/Intern, 2003 - 2003
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityResearch Assistant, 2001 - 2002
- Western Psychiatric Institute and ClinicResearch Assistant, 2001
- Temple University Beasley School of Law2012 - present
- La Escuela del VientoDance, 2010 - 2010
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityB.A., Biological Sciences and Professional Writing, 2000 - 2004
Philadelphia protests following Darren Wilson news #FergusonPHL
Some protesters shouted in anger while others pleaded for calm Monday night at Philadelphia City Hall after learning of a Missouri grand jur
Duck Sex, Aesthetic Evolution, and the Origin of Beauty | Edge.org
The way nature is—the nature of flowers, the nature of birdsong and bird plumages—implies that subjective experiences are fundamentally impo
Overheated koalas show tree-hugging is cool, man - life - 04 June 2014 -...
Australia's cuddliest marsupials spend most of their time clinging to tree branches, but it's not because they're lazy: it helps them cope w
My South African Diary: Reflections from the Bertha Justice Initiative G...
March 1-7, 2014Cape Town, South Africa The law has long been a crucial element in the struggle for social justice. Movement lawyers have sho
Wildcat Wells in Florida’s Big Cypress Preserve Bring New and Unstudied ...
Regulatory agencies aren't carefully assessing the impact of ramped up oil and gas exploration in southwest Florida, say critics
Newborn Turtles' Mysterious "Lost Years" Finally Revealed - D-brief | Di...
After loggerhead turtles hatch from eggs buried on Florida beaches, no one knew what happened during their years of development in open wate
Chimps and Bonobos Prove that Moral Behavior is a Product of Evolution
Chimps and Bonobos Prove that Moral Behavior is a Product of Evolution. by Mark J. Palmer – January 17, 2014. Book Review: The Bonobo and th
Deforestation in Brazil up 28% after years of decline
Brazil's government has reported that annual destruction of its Amazon rainforest jumped by 28 percent after four straight years of declines
Thankful for a few Freedom Chips and the Wisdom to Use Them Well
It's Thanksgiving Day in the U.S., and we have been busily preparing to take possession of our future home afloat. While I don't generally l
Field notes from Colombia, Part 5: The honesty of street art
My fascination with street art stems from my impression of it as an honest medium of expression: It cannot easily be directed or manipulated