Appointment slots on a new calendar event
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- as points out, once a slot is taken, it is removed from the possible set presented to others. If you want to have the potential for more than one person to sign up at a time, lets say you want to allow up to 5 students to sign up for a particular lab assignment at any one time, you can do this by creating multiple, simultaneous appointment slot blocks.Jul 8, 2014
- Karen FergusonModeratorWhat he said.....lolJul 8, 2014
- FYI Calendar Slots won't appear as an option in month view. You need to be in week or day view. Thanks for the reminder about this serviceJul 9, 2014
- Jul 9, 2014
- Thanks for sharing, Karen. Though, if I remember correctly, this is actually not a new feature, but rather a revived feature, since it existed before January 2013 but was removed for some.
Hmm, I see you actually never said it was a new feature. :-)
Well, it's still not available for regular Gmail-Calendar users, just us lucky ones with Google Apps accounts, even us grandfathered ones.Jul 14, 2014
- I tried, but it seems to require the person viewing the calendar to sign in.Jul 14, 2014
Add a comment...