- Cartier PropertiesRealtor®; Real Estate Agents, 2015 - present
- Kris and Kim Darney EducationProfessor's Marketing Management, 2003 - present
- FRESH STARTNational Trainers, 2011 - present
- Platinum Real EstateCertified Short Sale Specialists,& REO Specialist Real Estate Agents, 2006 - 2014
- Harris Real Estate UniversityProfessor's, Coaches, 2009 - 2014
Kris & Kim Darney are Professors with Harris University and Licensed Real Estate Agents in California serving the Residential and Commercial market and most recently offering their expertise to troubled homeowners facing foreclosure.
The Darney's list of awards includes The Luxury Distressed Property Designation, The Certified Distressed Property Designation and National Association of Realtors, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Designation. As keynote speakers and authors of Should I Short Sell My Home? , they have been featured in the media for their knowledge of the Short Sale process and the US Treasury’s Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Act or HAFA.
The Darney's are founders of professional business groups including, Strategic Defaults, Inland Empire Short Sales and Sub Prime Recovery Group.
Prior to their real estate careers, Kris Darney was Vice President of Sales for the nation’s largest direct marketing company. Mr. Darney directed a team of 130 Sales and Support staff to the #1 sales division in the country responsible for over $300 Million in advertising and marketing revenue.
Kim Darney was awarded the President’s Cup for her achievements as Business Development Executive for ADVO, Inc. Ms. Darney has presented to CEO’s and CFO’s with proven results of her knowledge by securing multi-million dollar contracts from major corporations such as DirecTV and Goodyear.
Helping Homeowners is our first priority…Discretion is our duty.
- Harris Real Estate UniversityReal Estate Practices, 2007 - 2014
- Glendora High School1979 - 1982
- California State Polytechnic University, PomonaBS Marketing Management,, 1982 - 1989
- California State Polytechnic University, PomonaMBA, 1989 - 1989