Wir freuen uns über Kommentare, Ergänzungen und Meinungen.
Generating genuine social media influence is easier than you think. Social Media and Blogging can be a very loud world on the internet. We all have a message and we all want to help others, but how are we going to be noticed? How can we be heard? What is going to make us stand out from the crowd?
Read more by clicking the link!
#scalable #influencer #socialmedia
- Lardi & Partner Consulting GmbHManaging Partner, 2012 - presentLardi & Partner provides expert services for local and international businesses. Our experienced professionals, combined with proven methodologies, allow us to provide the expert advice tailored to your organizational needs. We help companies gain a competitive edge through: - Competitive Strategy - Social Media & Collaborative Strategy - Executive Decision Dashboard - Operating Model & Process Design
- Deloitte ConsultingManager, Head of Social Media & Collaboration, 2007 - 2011Leads Social Media Strategy & Delivery, Web 2.0, Collaboration Strategy, Social Media Analytics and Sentiment Analysis Specializes in Strategy and Operating Model design, Enterprise Cost Reduction, Process Design & Re-engineering
- Zurich Financial ServicesSwiss Strategy team, 2005 - 2007Developed corporate strategic planning process. Designed and implemented the Management Cockpit for the Swiss Executive Board. Quality assessed internal business processes and projects, as well as developed improvement initatives. Strong experience with the Theory of Contraints and Balance Scorecard methodologies.
- AccentureConsultant, 2000 - 2003Management Consultancy focused on business process design and re-engineering.
Kamales Lardi of Lardi & Partner Consulting is a management consultant with extensive experience in various industries. Based on her work with clients, she analysed the pre-requisites for social business success and developed the Social Media Strategy Framework. The framework is presented in her new book “Social Media Strategy – a step-by-step guide to building your social business” authored in collaboration with the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW). Kamales consults with well-known European companies and is a lecturer at ZHAW School of Management and Law.
- Harvard Business SchoolStrategy & Competitive Advantage, 2007 - 2007
- Durham University Business SchoolMBA, 2003 - 2004
- University of Lincolnshire & HumbersideB.Sc (Hons.), Computing & Information System, 1996 - 1999