Sign & SHARE our petition to end the IRS abuse: http://bit.ly/1IDoGpA
- contract position (for a large, international company)Project Contract Field Service Technician, 2013 - 2013Six month contract performing electronic field service on client's retail equipment as part of a project.
- Ainsworth Gaming TechnologyAssembler/Tester, 2007 - 2008Disassembly, reconfiguration, reassembly, and testing of casino gaming machines. To some degree mid-level troubleshooting to identify defective circuit boards. This facility was primarily a distribution and support center for locations in Europe, Japan, Mexico, and most recently within the USA. The gaming units entail the use of PC based motherboards coupled with USB and Serial expansion boards, bill validators, coin cash boxes, and various entry alarm sensors.
- Tyco Fire & SecurityElectronic Technician, 2004 - 2007Performed troubleshooting, repair, updating, and retesting of returned EAS security equipment within Tyco Fire & Security's Repair Operations Center. The equipment serviced involved anti-theft device components referred to as deactivators and detectors primarily utilized in retail stores to prevent shoplifting. The equipment serviced was equipment better known under the Sensormatic brand. I also had the opportunity to work in assisting the Returns Receiving department in the aspect of their returns discrepancy resolutions. This involved performing warehouse duties of placement and retrieval of discrepant return items. While performing this function I was certified for and utilized a Raymon Swing Lift.
- CBM of AmericaAssembler/Tester, 2002 - 2003Disassembled, reconfigured to order specifications, reassembled and tested SAM64 & SAM128 Central Office equipment. These devices were Unix based Synchronous/Asynchronous Multiplexers and considered legacy equipment no longer supported by the original manufacturers. There were other network patch panels assembled and tested as well. CBM of America, at the time, primarily serviced and supported legacy equipment as a niche business for those clients who wanted to keep their older equipment rather than update.
- L3 CommunicationsElectronic Technician, 2000 - 2001Testing and troubleshooting Multi-function Display units for T-38 military trainer cockpits. The short employment at L3 Communications was due to a financial and credit related inability to maintain housing in the local area.
- Sony Professional Products CompanyElectronic Technician / Production Line Leader, 1989 - 2000Served as an electronic technician and production line lead person in the manufacturing of professional industry analog & digital video equipment. I performed extensive troubleshooting, testing, assembly and repair as well as maintained the operations of the production line by assisting other employees and maintaining the smooth operation of their workstations. I worked as direct line lead person under the production supervisor and worked in conjunction with the different department heads of the Hand Mount, Auto-insertion, and Engineering departments. • Some of the professional analog & digital video equipment models on which I worked were: VP-7020, VO-9800 & 9850, DVS-5000, DVS-8000, DVS-2000, DME-3000, DME-7000. • Assembled, tested, and repaired a component unit of an in-flight entertainment system. • Worked to improve quality and efficiency in the facilities Component Hand Mount department on a special project team. • Performed measurements and adjustments on various aspects of professional video equipment, both electrical and mechanical including precise tape path adjustment on audio/video equipment.
- Arby'sGeneral Labor, 1985 - 1987Employed as general labor. Performed pre-opening food preparations, back room food cooking, back line food service, cashier customer service, restroom cleaning, refuse removal, as well as end of day breakdown and cleaning for closing.
Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for le...
Sixty-three-year-old David Baker made a living driving tractor trailers in the South for 40 years.
Kevin Jackson Discusses Removal of the Confederate Flag on the Allman Sh...
Kevin finds it demeaning that ignorant Leftist believe they can wave the Confederate flag in front of black people, and expect them to act l
TENNESSEANS: They Heard Obama Was Coming, How They Greeted Him Is HILARIOUS
They really know how to show some Southern Hospitality.
Cops Arrest Racist Who Vandalized Black Church With KKK Messages, But Th...
You're not going to believe this.
US blocks attempts by Arab allies to fly heavy weapons directly to Kurds...
Middle East allies accuse Barack Obama and David Cameron of failing to show strategic leadership in fight against Islamic State
New Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails Appears to Reveal She Used Another E...
The newly released batch of Hillary Clinton emails appear to reveal that the Democratic presidential contender used a previously unheard of
Confederate Flag kills no blacks over the weekend | The Black Sphere | T...
Apparently not a single black was killed over the weekend in ANY town by the Confederate flag!
Woman takes down Confederate flag on S.C. Statehouse grounds just hours ...
COLUMBIA — A Charlotte woman successfully shimmied the flagpole of the South Carolina Statehouse’s Confederate Soldier Monument and took dow
Walmart Wouldn't Bake a Confederate Themed Cake for a Customer, But It W...
"So Walmart, can you please explain why..."
U.S. Troops Face Eating, Drinking Restrictions During Ramadan
A top commander in southwest Asia reminded U.S military personnel stationed in Muslim countries in the Middle East of the restrictions place
These 35 Companies Just Told America Exactly What They Think About the S...
They weren't very subtle...
THE SILENCING: Paper Will Limit Anti-Gay Marriage Op-Eds
The editorial board of PennLive/The Patriot-News in Harrisburg, Pa. is taking a hardcore stance against those who disagree with the Supreme
The Cultural Cleansing of the Southern States Begins
By Todd Starnes Memphis Mayor A.C. Wharton wants to dig up the bodies of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife and remove
URGENT: Texans Just Sent Obama a HUGE Message About “Jade Helm,” And The...
Obama wasn't happy to hear this news ...
Officer Fired After Posting Photo Of Himself In Confederate Flag Boxer S...
A North Charleston police officer was fired from his position after posting a photo on Facebook featuring the Confederate flag.
WHOA! House Republican Strikes Back At SCOTUS After Obamacare Ruling! - ...
Video: “As the Supreme Court continues to ignore the letter of the law ....