The Liar in Chief is on TV this second capitalizing on another crisis to push his gun control agenda. Again he made the false claim that the U.S. is the only civilized nation who sees mass shootings "on a near monthly basis" he added. I guess he doesn't pay much attention to the news.
He has not, however, mentioned the fact that this school was another gun-free zone where people are prevented, by policy, from protecting themselves, their own lives, and those of others. Even the one and only security guard reported to have been stationed at the campus was unarmed.
But this opportunist never misses the opportunity to capitalize on a crisis or the deaths of others.
This infuriating African muslim is complete scum.
When did public schools become a place for religious indoctrination? Please Read & Share this petition. Stand with me to stop #Islamic indoctrination: http://bit.ly/1POFJpA
- contract position (for a large, international company)Project Contract Field Service Technician, 2013 - 2013Six month contract performing electronic field service on client's retail equipment as part of a project.
- Ainsworth Gaming TechnologyAssembler/Tester, 2007 - 2008Disassembly, reconfiguration, reassembly, and testing of casino gaming machines. To some degree mid-level troubleshooting to identify defective circuit boards. This facility was primarily a distribution and support center for locations in Europe, Japan, Mexico, and most recently within the USA. The gaming units entail the use of PC based motherboards coupled with USB and Serial expansion boards, bill validators, coin cash boxes, and various entry alarm sensors.
- Tyco Fire & SecurityElectronic Technician, 2004 - 2007Performed troubleshooting, repair, updating, and retesting of returned EAS security equipment within Tyco Fire & Security's Repair Operations Center. The equipment serviced involved anti-theft device components referred to as deactivators and detectors primarily utilized in retail stores to prevent shoplifting. The equipment serviced was equipment better known under the Sensormatic brand. I also had the opportunity to work in assisting the Returns Receiving department in the aspect of their returns discrepancy resolutions. This involved performing warehouse duties of placement and retrieval of discrepant return items. While performing this function I was certified for and utilized a Raymon Swing Lift.
- CBM of AmericaAssembler/Tester, 2002 - 2003Disassembled, reconfigured to order specifications, reassembled and tested SAM64 & SAM128 Central Office equipment. These devices were Unix based Synchronous/Asynchronous Multiplexers and considered legacy equipment no longer supported by the original manufacturers. There were other network patch panels assembled and tested as well. CBM of America, at the time, primarily serviced and supported legacy equipment as a niche business for those clients who wanted to keep their older equipment rather than update.
- L3 CommunicationsElectronic Technician, 2000 - 2001Testing and troubleshooting Multi-function Display units for T-38 military trainer cockpits. The short employment at L3 Communications was due to a financial and credit related inability to maintain housing in the local area.
- Sony Professional Products CompanyElectronic Technician / Production Line Leader, 1989 - 2000Served as an electronic technician and production line lead person in the manufacturing of professional industry analog & digital video equipment. I performed extensive troubleshooting, testing, assembly and repair as well as maintained the operations of the production line by assisting other employees and maintaining the smooth operation of their workstations. I worked as direct line lead person under the production supervisor and worked in conjunction with the different department heads of the Hand Mount, Auto-insertion, and Engineering departments. • Some of the professional analog & digital video equipment models on which I worked were: VP-7020, VO-9800 & 9850, DVS-5000, DVS-8000, DVS-2000, DME-3000, DME-7000. • Assembled, tested, and repaired a component unit of an in-flight entertainment system. • Worked to improve quality and efficiency in the facilities Component Hand Mount department on a special project team. • Performed measurements and adjustments on various aspects of professional video equipment, both electrical and mechanical including precise tape path adjustment on audio/video equipment.
- Arby'sGeneral Labor, 1985 - 1987Employed as general labor. Performed pre-opening food preparations, back room food cooking, back line food service, cashier customer service, restroom cleaning, refuse removal, as well as end of day breakdown and cleaning for closing.
1791 Supply & Co. Official Store | Lifestyle Clothing Brand
Shop lifestyle brand 1791 Supply & Co. for the latest men's & women's clothing, Edward Janssen denim, shoes, accessories & home goods. All m
Police officer dies in South Carolina mall shooting | Fox News
A police officer responding to a report of a suspicious person was fatally shot at a suburban South Carolina mall on Wednesday, and police s
Confederate Battle Flag at School Leads to Lockdown
A trio of students has been suspended from school after one of them brought a Confederate battle flag to campus.
Ted Cruz’s Line on Gay Marriage Draws Hisses and Boos From ‘Late Show’ A...
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz earned some boos and hisses while on CBS' "The Late Show" Monday evening as the topic turned to h
Jon Ritzheimer Threatens to Arrest Debbie Stabenow
The man threatening Stabenow claims strong ties to a Michigan militia group. (Al Drago/CQ Roll Call File Photo) Capitol Police are investiga
We're DOOMED: Look what Iran "discovered" during the very first nuke ins...
I'm not sure this can get any more ridiculous.
CAIR Calls for Carson to Withdraw Presidential Bid [VIDEO]
WATCH THEN SHARE this for no other reason then to STICK IT to ....
Jordan’s King Vows to ‘Defend’ Jerusalem from Israel
Jordan is fanning the flames of violence in Jerusalem, while ignoring the city's Jewish significance and its Jewish history.
Teen prosecuted as adult for having naked images – of himself – on phone...
North Carolina high schooler and his girlfriend face legal proceedings over selfies as both the adult perpetrators and minor victims
U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Afghan Allies’ Abuse of Boys - The New York...
The American military’s policy has been to look the other way on “boy play” by Afghan commanders. One Marine’s father believes it was a fact
Donald Trump, civility, and political correctness - Liberty Unyielding
Full disclosure: As goes election 2016, I’m decidedly not in the Donald Trump camp. To compare Trump to Ronald Reagan, as some have done, is
Gone from the 'glades: Federal rules to put Florida's legendary airboats...
Amid the sweeping sawgrass of Everglades National Park are sights and sounds that draw a million visitors every year: alligators and airboat
Free speech petitioners told they'll be 'locked up' at DuPage
Several students at the College of DuPage were told to cease or be "locked up" Friday as they attempted to collect signatures for a petition
Dog Tried to Bring People to Abandoned Well. When They Arrived, They Sai...
"A humbling example of..."
What Miss Tenn. Got Wrong About Planned Parenthood, Women’s Health
Defunding Planned Parenthood wouldn't hurt women's health.
DASH CAM VIDEO: Dekalb GA, Police Officer is in critical condition follo...
DASH CAM VIDEO FOOTAGE Captured the moment the suspects crash and gun fire everywhere.. ...