- contract position (for a large, international company)Project Contract Field Service Technician, 2013 - 2013Six month contract performing electronic field service on client's retail equipment as part of a project.
- Ainsworth Gaming TechnologyAssembler/Tester, 2007 - 2008Disassembly, reconfiguration, reassembly, and testing of casino gaming machines. To some degree mid-level troubleshooting to identify defective circuit boards. This facility was primarily a distribution and support center for locations in Europe, Japan, Mexico, and most recently within the USA. The gaming units entail the use of PC based motherboards coupled with USB and Serial expansion boards, bill validators, coin cash boxes, and various entry alarm sensors.
- Tyco Fire & SecurityElectronic Technician, 2004 - 2007Performed troubleshooting, repair, updating, and retesting of returned EAS security equipment within Tyco Fire & Security's Repair Operations Center. The equipment serviced involved anti-theft device components referred to as deactivators and detectors primarily utilized in retail stores to prevent shoplifting. The equipment serviced was equipment better known under the Sensormatic brand. I also had the opportunity to work in assisting the Returns Receiving department in the aspect of their returns discrepancy resolutions. This involved performing warehouse duties of placement and retrieval of discrepant return items. While performing this function I was certified for and utilized a Raymon Swing Lift.
- CBM of AmericaAssembler/Tester, 2002 - 2003Disassembled, reconfigured to order specifications, reassembled and tested SAM64 & SAM128 Central Office equipment. These devices were Unix based Synchronous/Asynchronous Multiplexers and considered legacy equipment no longer supported by the original manufacturers. There were other network patch panels assembled and tested as well. CBM of America, at the time, primarily serviced and supported legacy equipment as a niche business for those clients who wanted to keep their older equipment rather than update.
- L3 CommunicationsElectronic Technician, 2000 - 2001Testing and troubleshooting Multi-function Display units for T-38 military trainer cockpits. The short employment at L3 Communications was due to a financial and credit related inability to maintain housing in the local area.
- Sony Professional Products CompanyElectronic Technician / Production Line Leader, 1989 - 2000Served as an electronic technician and production line lead person in the manufacturing of professional industry analog & digital video equipment. I performed extensive troubleshooting, testing, assembly and repair as well as maintained the operations of the production line by assisting other employees and maintaining the smooth operation of their workstations. I worked as direct line lead person under the production supervisor and worked in conjunction with the different department heads of the Hand Mount, Auto-insertion, and Engineering departments. • Some of the professional analog & digital video equipment models on which I worked were: VP-7020, VO-9800 & 9850, DVS-5000, DVS-8000, DVS-2000, DME-3000, DME-7000. • Assembled, tested, and repaired a component unit of an in-flight entertainment system. • Worked to improve quality and efficiency in the facilities Component Hand Mount department on a special project team. • Performed measurements and adjustments on various aspects of professional video equipment, both electrical and mechanical including precise tape path adjustment on audio/video equipment.
- Arby'sGeneral Labor, 1985 - 1987Employed as general labor. Performed pre-opening food preparations, back room food cooking, back line food service, cashier customer service, restroom cleaning, refuse removal, as well as end of day breakdown and cleaning for closing.
Flag-Stomping Protester Wrestled by Playboy Model Threatens to Kill All ...
"We kill the white men, we kill the white women, we kill the white children, we kill the white babies, we kill the blind whites, we kill the
Hopes raised for treatment of severe amnesia after scientists retrieve l...
Lost memories have been retrieved with the help of light in a study that could further the understanding and treatment of patients with seve
Baltimore Residents Fearful Amid Rash Of Homicides
Antoinette Perrine has barricaded her front door since her brother was killed three weeks ago on a basketball court near her home in the Har
Pentagon says ‘live anthrax’ inadvertently shipped across US | Fox News
The Pentagon revealed Wednesday that live anthrax was shipped, apparently by accident, from a lab in Utah to as many as nine states.
Feds Help Finance Creation of Implantable Body Antenna for ‘Long-term Pa...
The National Science Foundation (NSF) is helping fund the creation of an implantable antenna for health care, which could be used for “long-
Police dog saves partner’s life after ambush attack in Mississippi woods...
A police dog is being hailed a hero after the K9 saved the life of a Mississippi sheriff's deputy, ripping into the men authorities say drag
Community Responds in Best Way Possible As Westboro Members Try to Prote...
After the Westboro Baptist Church announced it would protest the funeral of slain Omaha police officer Kerrie Orozco, community members came
Obama’s Forthcoming Executive Action Could Impact Your Property
The Obama administration is expected to announce final details of “Waters of the United States” rule this week that could impact any propert
Marine court-martialed for refusing to remove Bible verse | Fox News
Sixty-three-year-old David Baker made a living driving tractor trailers in the South for 40 years.
Pastor Shot Multiple Times as He Was Placing Memorial Day Flags Outside ...
A pastor who was shot multiple times Sunday morning after he went outside to place commemorative Memorial Day flags on the grounds of his ch
Actress Anne Meara, Mother of Ben Stiller, Dies at 85
LOS ANGELES (TheBlaze/AP) — Actress and comedian Anne Meara, who gained fame as half of the comedy team Stiller & Meara and went on to star
The DNC Sent Out This Tweet for Memorial Day Weekend
"Can't wait to see your Veteran's Day picture of Obama raking leaves..."
Video: Suspect’s Attempt to Carjack Gun Owner Goes Very Wrong — but Watc...
Hashim Fannin pulled into a parking lot of an Atlanta Family Dollar store earlier this month and someone immediately slid into his passenger
Faulty Takata air bags trigger largest auto recall in US history | Fox News
Federal transportation officials announced Tuesday that Japanese company Takata Corp. has agreed to recall roughly 34 million vehicles becau
Deputies receive tip about rocket launcher attack on police | Local News...
Deputies in Marion County said they executed a search warrant after receiving a tip that a rocket launcher was going to be used to target Eu
Bravo to SNL (and Pamela Gellar) for Mohammed Cartoon Sketch - Victoria ...
Thank you SNL for addressing the Islamic Jihad/Free Speech problem and actually managing to make a very serious topic funny!! Bravo!! SNL wa