+1904 859 6674
Thanks for stopping by my little profile at G+. I am a fine art-loving person and marketer at WOoArts.com . I am married to a wonderful woman and father of two sweet son and daughter.
I worked in many fields: Sales, Carpenter, Graphic Design, Web developing, Hotel Clerk, Cashier, E-commerce, SEO consultant, Portrait painter. I have traveled across North Africa (From Egypt to Morocco) by Bicycle in 1991 an around all Egypt in 1993.
I lived in Cairo - Egypt, Atlanta GA, and Jacksonville FL. Currently, I live in Dallas TX.I learned Latin, Greek, German and English added to my native tongue Arabic.
I have a good photography eye and experience that I prove it in some of my photo shoots here on my profile. I am always looking to follow great artists and art fans. Currently I have over half million followers in social media while I manage two fine art websites which are fenon.com and WOoArts.com
I hope I will be a good lead for you to good art or good market.
- WOoArtsFine Art Marketer, 1999 - presentFine Art Marketer https://plus.google.com/+WOoArts
- DealerTrack Holdings, Inc.Sr. SEO Account Executive, 2013 - presentSearch Engine Optimization
- GuruLead.comIndependent Online Marketing Consultant, 2011 - presentPromoting and marketing fine artists through search engine and social media. I have started this in 2011 at $0 budget. Today I have reached over 50 great artists and 500K followers with 14% conversion rate. http://GuruLead.com
- Web.comSearch and Social Media Specialist, 2011 - 2013Employed social media marketing skills to manage 200+ successful pages including personal fine art marketing page with 500K fans. Trained and supported 20 team members. * Launched and built two PCC corporate campaigns (JanPro, Berry and other national SMBs) in Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Optimized the existing ads to reach fulfillment and conversion targets. * Ignited the idea to build new Facebook product, including ads and page engagement services. - Supported building and managing from the ground up. - Facilitated marketing and business teams in gaining better understanding of Facebook product to increase engagement and ad conversions. - Built and managed large-scale Facebook ad campaigns using a variety of platforms such as engage121, Hootsuite and two internal apps (AMP and Optimus). * Increased revenue for clients and employer by =~ $1 MK of gross sale.
- Web.comSEO Consultant / E-Commerce Consultant, 2008 - 2011Applied latest and best online marketing strategies, including SEO and SSM, to small business customers. Trained customer service agents in the operation department at company headquarters. * Provided off-page and on-page SEO consultation, as well as page analysis, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. * Exceeded expectations of standard consultations by providing details, insights, advice and ideas to increase web traffic and conversion. * Implemented social media tools and SEO, analyzing results and reviewing changes to optimize campaign. * Followed up with customers, monitored web rank, traffic and conversion progress. Provided current technology techniques. * Improved efficiency by 20% and reduced the retention by 35%.
- Web.comE-Commerce Specialist, 2007 - 2008Provided customer service and support in E-commerce to build and increase sales. * Incorporated use of 1ShoppingCart and ProStores shopping cart software as well as other related programs and payment gateways. * Achieved recognition as top seller and highest customer agent with 98% customer satisfaction surveys for over 4 years. Increased sales for up-selling products by 300% and > $1K gross sales per day.
- ELYK INNOVATIONWeb Designer, 2005 - 2007Jacksonville, FL Designed, updated and hosted a variety of web sites (for small and local businesses). * Created new templates for clients. * Produced high-quality web interfaces while achieving tight deadlines. Improved the process of mass-producing web sites using better tools for email marketing, hosting and website updates.
- HOLMES STAMP AND SIGN, INC.Web Designer and Photographer, 2005 - 2007Jacksonville, FL Completed web design and photography projects. * Introduced and implemented better ways to update the E-Commerce website, newsletter and improved the photography process.