As always, you can see it on my blog: http://bit.ly/1lK9b1l
WooHoo!! What a fun episode. Matt was out in the area awhile back, teaching a Lightroom class to a whopping 400 people! As he always does, he made some extra time to go shooting... so he called me up and we headed to Lake Tahoe.
This Chat is really just that... a chat about photography and stuff. The day was super informal too... we even yak in the car along the way. hehheh.
I hope you enjoy this episode - and getting to know the awesome Matt a little bit... he genuinely covers the spectrum from "regular guy" on one end to "world class teacher/mentor/photography brainiac" on the other. All wrapped up into one fab package here on The Chat.
- WOoArtsFine Art Marketer, 1999 - presentFine Art Marketer https://plus.google.com/+WOoArts
- DealerTrack Holdings, Inc.Sr. SEO Account Executive, 2013 - presentSearch Engine Optimization
- GuruLead.comIndependent Online Marketing Consultant, 2011 - presentPromoting and marketing fine artists through search engine and social media. I have started this in 2011 at $0 budget. Today I have reached over 50 great artists and 500K followers with 14% conversion rate. http://GuruLead.com
- Web.comSearch and Social Media Specialist, 2011 - 2013Employed social media marketing skills to manage 200+ successful pages including personal fine art marketing page with 500K fans. Trained and supported 20 team members. * Launched and built two PCC corporate campaigns (JanPro, Berry and other national SMBs) in Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Optimized the existing ads to reach fulfillment and conversion targets. * Ignited the idea to build new Facebook product, including ads and page engagement services. - Supported building and managing from the ground up. - Facilitated marketing and business teams in gaining better understanding of Facebook product to increase engagement and ad conversions. - Built and managed large-scale Facebook ad campaigns using a variety of platforms such as engage121, Hootsuite and two internal apps (AMP and Optimus). * Increased revenue for clients and employer by =~ $1 MK of gross sale.
- Web.comSEO Consultant / E-Commerce Consultant, 2008 - 2011Applied latest and best online marketing strategies, including SEO and SSM, to small business customers. Trained customer service agents in the operation department at company headquarters. * Provided off-page and on-page SEO consultation, as well as page analysis, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. * Exceeded expectations of standard consultations by providing details, insights, advice and ideas to increase web traffic and conversion. * Implemented social media tools and SEO, analyzing results and reviewing changes to optimize campaign. * Followed up with customers, monitored web rank, traffic and conversion progress. Provided current technology techniques. * Improved efficiency by 20% and reduced the retention by 35%.
- Web.comE-Commerce Specialist, 2007 - 2008Provided customer service and support in E-commerce to build and increase sales. * Incorporated use of 1ShoppingCart and ProStores shopping cart software as well as other related programs and payment gateways. * Achieved recognition as top seller and highest customer agent with 98% customer satisfaction surveys for over 4 years. Increased sales for up-selling products by 300% and > $1K gross sales per day.
- ELYK INNOVATIONWeb Designer, 2005 - 2007Jacksonville, FL Designed, updated and hosted a variety of web sites (for small and local businesses). * Created new templates for clients. * Produced high-quality web interfaces while achieving tight deadlines. Improved the process of mass-producing web sites using better tools for email marketing, hosting and website updates.
- HOLMES STAMP AND SIGN, INC.Web Designer and Photographer, 2005 - 2007Jacksonville, FL Completed web design and photography projects. * Introduced and implemented better ways to update the E-Commerce website, newsletter and improved the photography process.
Thanks for stopping by my little profile at G+. I am a fine art-loving person and marketer at WOoArts.com . I am married to a wonderful woman and father of two sweet son and daughter.
I worked in many fields: Sales, Carpenter, Graphic Design, Web developing, Hotel Clerk, Cashier, E-commerce, SEO consultant, Portrait painter. I have traveled across North Africa (From Egypt to Morocco) by Bicycle in 1991 an around all Egypt in 1993.
I lived in Cairo - Egypt, Atlanta GA, and Jacksonville FL. Currently, I live in Dallas TX.I learned Latin, Greek, German and English added to my native tongue Arabic.
I have a good photography eye and experience that I prove it in some of my photo shoots here on my profile. I am always looking to follow great artists and art fans. Currently I have over half million followers in social media while I manage two fine art websites which are fenon.com and WOoArts.com
I hope I will be a good lead for you to good art or good market.
904 859 6674
904 859 6674
904 859 6674