The Charity for Civil Servants
Brand Development Manager, 2013 - present
Initially brought in as an in-house designer I stepped into the role as Brand Development Manager at the second largest occupational charity in the UK in September 2013. I have been awarded two consecutive Excellent ratings in the time I have been with the Charity.
- Apply and develop the brand, including typography, photography, colour, culture and other elements to create visual identity that meets business and user need.
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums (website, Social Media platforms, print etc.)
- Provide quality assurance of brand use across all communications deliverables
- Project management of the Charity's in-house design studio system, including project prioritisation and delivery.
- Management of the Charity imagery and other visual assets, including partner and associated charity/organisation logos
- Works directly with printing houses on delivery.