UI Developer, 2012 - present
• Implemented complex user interfaces for ad trafficking and analytics platform.
• Automated UI tasks including minification using Grunt.js
• Delved into latest frontend development methodologies to achieve higher work velocity.
Partner, 2009 - present
• Designed the UI for an SMS-to-Twitter system, gladlyCast, which is featured on TODAY newspaper.
• Automated all common server tasks to reduce time required for recovery through CakePHP.
• Integrate server monitoring through Monit in Rackspace Cloud.
• Connected the application to Twitter API and maintained it through Twitter API changes.
• Developed the business further till the application processed up to 12,000 incoming SMS/day.
Senior Software Engineer, 2011 - 2012
• Automated deployment and refactor systems to handle faster website turnovers.
• Installed and managed Git repositories to handle versioning.
• Implemented frontend Single-sign on (SSO) components using PHP.
• Extracted global navigational bar and improved performance by running it on Node.js.
• Customized and optimized Invision Powered Board to handle our strong gamer community.
• Migrated previous forum's data to new forum using MySQL and Ruby scripts.
• Worked in Cherry Credits, a subsidiary of Shanda Games.
Web Architect, 2010 - 2011
• Lead a team to create and maintain intranet application, including a HRMS.
• Migrated data from FileMaker to MySQL using Python and Apple Automator.
• Implemented complex access control list over PHP Yii Framework.
• Develop solely a custom CMS in Ruby on Rails, leveraging on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Automated deployment to AWS using Capistrano.
• Set up and maintained server instance in AWS.
Deputy Chief Judge, 2012 - 2012
• Oversaw the test paper setting process.
• Collaborated with academic institutions to understand the tools students were taught.
• Decided with the local team to send a Singapore representative for Web Design category.