- Life In Motionpresent
- Santa Monica College
- Northern Michigan University
- North Central Michigan College
- Oakland Community College
Kurt Kelly “THE VOICE OF EXPERIENCE”
Founder, President, CEO,
Live Video, Inc., Disaster Relief, Inc.
Producer/Director, Actor, Voice Artist
One of America’s most successful media strategists and best-known voiceover artists, Kurt Kelly has been intensely involved in all aspects of multimedia entertainment and technology for more than three decades. His panoramic experience includes the fields of film, television, radio, satellite, distribution, multimedia, the Internet, video games, syndication, marketing, consulting, M&A’s, IPO’s, funding, charity, International Business, broadcast administration and ownership.
Kelly has produced, directed, acted and hosted worldwide satellite broadcasts, live concerts, films, television series and specials, red carpet events, political functions, news, videos and music recordings. He has spearheaded the development and build-out of complete network broadcast and recording facilities, pioneered audience research, domestic and international syndication, sales and distribution centers, Research and Development Technologies, Intellectual Properties, Patents, Trademarks, Internet Service Providers and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).
Beginning his professional broadcasting career at the age of 12, Kelly has gone on to serve in virtually every capacity of on-air talent and/or management for many of America’s and the World’s leading networks, distributors and broadcast groups, including Sony Entertainment Network – PIX Movie Channel, CBS, NBC, CNBC-e, CapitalCities/ABC, Disney, HBO, VH-1, MTV, Showtime, AP, UPI, PBS, Transtar/Unistar, Westwood One, Golden West, Metromedia, Radio International, Kelly Sargent Productions, Fields Communications, Fox, NTV, Travel Channel, Nat Geo, Discovery, and Nationwide Communications. Examples of his on-air work are showcased in the Museums of Radio & Television in New York, Chicago and Beverly Hills. Additionally, Kelly has worked successfully with a string of A-list Actors, recording artists and bands in and out of the studio.
In 1992 Kelly was nominated for and achieved lifetime membership to the Who’s Who Worldwide –Executive Club of World Leaders Platinum Edition and subsequent editions in recognition of his contributions and accomplishments in the fields of entertainment management and leadership. In 1994 he received lifetime membership in Sterling’s Who’s Who. He also has received many awards and accolades for his philanthropic endeavors on behalf of child abuse prevention, endangered species preservation and several other humanitarian causes.
As a member of SAG (Screen Actors Guild), AFTRA (American Federation of Television and Radio Artists), Hollywood Film Society, Los Angeles Press Club, American Film Institute, among others; Kelly has worked personally with some the most dynamic professionals in the entertainment industry, global business leaders, political figures and luminaries. “One day, Kurt should run for mayor of Hollywood,” enthuses media executive Jaber AlMuhanna. “He’d certainly get my vote!”
A consummate professional with an impressive track record of success in every genre he has undertaken, Kurt Kelly is hailed as one of hardest working, team-oriented talents working today.
Executive Producer, Director, and/or Hosting Credits
Kurt Kelly has been involved in numerous live global satellite broadcasts, international and domestic television, film, radio, Internet and video projects, live concerts and charity benefits. His roles have included creator, writer, host, reporter, actor, executive producer, and/or director.
A partial list of his credits:
• Signature voice for Sony Entertainment Television – PIX Network Movie Channel
• Actor, voice artist, producer, director signed with major agencies in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Long Island, Houston, Charlotte, Salt Lake City and globally
• Crosby, Stills & Nash UNICEF Benefit Live from the United Nations
• Rock for the Americas Live UNICEF – United Nations
• “Richard Marx: Hold On To the Night” live global concert on MTV
• Live coverage of Mars Pathfinder mission with NASA, JPL, Microsoft, IBM
• “Les Paul Celebrity Tribute Concert”
• “Phil Collins: One More Night”
• Coverage, American Film Market
• Coverage, National Association of Radio and Television Broadcasters
• Coverage, National Association of Television Program Executives
• “Billy Joel: Piano Man”
• T.J. Martell Celebrity Billiards, Golf and Baseball Tournaments, coverage on MTV, VH-1, HBO, Showtime, E!
• “U2: Where the Streets Have No Name” (video production coverage)
• “KMET Air Staff Farewell – Live on KLOS”
• “The British Invasion With Graham Nash”
• “Reelin’ & A-Rockin’” (series)
“The Elvira Halloween Special,” Universal
• “The Mideast-Ribbon Campaign: Salute to Desert Storm” (creator)
• “Lou Gramm: From Foreigner Forward”
• “Radio Free Walsh – Featuring Joe Walsh of the Eagles”
• Genesis: Live Concert at Dodgers Stadium
• Peter Gabriel: Live Concert at The Forum
• George Thorogood and Joe Walsh: Live Free Concert at Irvine Meadows
• Bon Jovi: Live Concerts, Irvine Meadows, LA, Miami, other cities
• Bruce Springsteen: Live Concerts at LA Coliseum
• ZZ Top: Live Concert at The Forum
• “The Homeless in America” (shot in LA, Washington D.C., New York and other major cities)
• U2: Live Concerts at LA Coliseum
• David Bowie: Live Concerts at Anaheim Stadium
• Grateful Dead and Bob Dylan: Live Concerts at Anaheim Stadium
• “The Stevie Wonder Special”
• “The Beach Boys Special”
• Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band: Live Concert at The Forum
• Tommy James & the Shondells: Live Concert in Detroit
• “Live From DJ’s Lounge,” Detroit
• Heart: Live Concerts in Detroit, Chicago, LA and Houston
• Jon Secada: Live Concerts in LA and Jacksonville
• Eddie Money: Live Concerts in LA and Jacksonville
• Hall & Oates: Live Concerts in Chicago, LA and Houston
• “Backstage Pass [All Access]” (series)
• “Inside Design” (series)
• “Wishing Well” (series)
• “Open Casting Call” (series)
• “Inside Track” (series)
• INXS: Live Concert in Santa Monica, Calif.
• “Doobie Brothers Reunion:” Live Concert at the Hollywood Bowl
• Models: show in Miami Elite
• Easter Seals Telethon, WDIV-TV (NBC) Detroit and WGN Chicago (co-host)
• Muscular Dystrophy Telethon, WJBK-TV (CBS) Detroit (co-host)
• PBS (WTVS-TV Detroit) Auction, Detroit
• Host/co-host, “George Peppard,” “Amy Grant,” “Roger Daltrey,” “Chris Isaak,” “J.D. Souther”
• KCBS-TV Los Angeles (booth announcer)
• WKBD-TV Detroit (booth announcer)
• ABC, NBC and CBS network news feeds
• For additional films and television, see www.imdb.me/kurtkelly
Current and Past Memberships and Affiliations
AFTRA – SAG
SAG Hollywood Film Foundation
Los Angeles Press Club
National Associations Of Broadcasters
American Film Market
American Film Institute
National Association of Television Program Executives (NAPTE)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Producer, Director, Actor, Voice Over Artist [demos available]: Commercials TV/Film Trailers/Promos/Commercials Narration Radio/TV/Film/Industrials Animation Imaging/Positioning/Promos All Media Others upon request
On Camera: Actor Host Anchor/Reporter Stage
Summary of Qualifications see:
Consistently proven goal oriented business management/consultant, top-rated multimedia radio/television talent/personality, On Camera talent/actor/host and Voice Over Artist with extensive skills both on/off air including: production, promotion, public relations, and public service. Experienced results-oriented business/broadcast professional, with the ability to consistently improve and maintain top ratings in all key demographics, product/sales performance and revenue growth. Extensive track record, highly motivated, success driven, team player with versatility in achieving and maintaining corporate objectives. Known for taking companies and products from concept inception to market dominate leaders!
About Kurt Kelly:
Born and raised in Michigan, Kurt Kelly found himself in the lime-light at a very young age. Having been born into a politically active family and having endless talents and interests of his own, by the age of 10 he found himself, not only, reporting the news; but, also singing, dancing, acting, and performing in a band.
With the talent and drive he was already expressing, it's no wonder he went on to become one of the most recognizable and sought-after entertainment personalities in the business- having been heard by a global audience of over 100-million people.
View my page on voiceover universe presents...
Kurt Kelly's legendary, award-winning vocal talent and presence both on and off the air rocketed him into television, radio, film, and live performances all over the country. Couple his talent with his "get it right the first time" mentality, he's earned the opportunity to work with everybody from The Rolling Stones to the White House.
From his beginnings in radio and television to starting his own company, Live Video, Inc., Kurt Kelly is a force to be reckoned with within the entertainment community.
Through his unparalleled success, Kurt has always made it a point to use his talent and notoriety for the good of others by founding, promoting and contributing to countless charities- some of which include:
Disaster Relief, Inc.
St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital
Political,Civil, and Human Rights Education
Fine Arts and Media Promotions
and, Green Peace
From the straights of Cheboygan, Michigan to the jungles of Los Angeles, Kurt Kelly and done it all... and continues to love every second of it.
Some of Kurt Kelly's credits include:
AP/UPI... ABC... NBC... CBS... MTV...VH1... HBO... Showtime... Paramount... SONY... Westwood One... TRANSTAR/UNISTAR... Golden West Broadcasting... Fields Communications... Metro Media... FOX... WB/Warner Brothers... Universal... Disney... PBS, and Nationwide Communications.
Kurt Kelly, AFTRA - SAG
P.O. Box 241971
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Direct 310-925-2709, FAX (610) 885-2709
Represented by TGMD for:
Narration - News
Television & Network Promos
Television & Network Imaging
Messages On Hold
All voice over and on camera needs
And Much Much More!
For bookings, contact:
Ilko Drozodoski, Vanessa Gilbert, Kevin Motley at 323-850-6767
ALL RIGHTS EXPRESSLY RESERVED © 2008
LVIN-DRI All rights reserved.
KURT KELLY, BACKSTAGE PASS, BACKSTAGE PASS ALL ACCESS®
are registered trademarks owned by KURT KELLY
310-925-2709, 347-497-3842, +1 248-325-8269, +1 312-834-4743
Live Video Inc P.O. Box 241971 Los Angeles, CA 90024
Live Video Inc c/o Cantor & Cantor, CPAs 31550 Northwestern Highway, Suite 110 Farmington Hills, MI 48334-2572
Live Video Inc 11000 Wilshire Blvd., 241971 Los Angeles, CA 90024
Class is in session: Kurt Kelly Talks about the Art of Voice Acting at Palomar College in San Diego, California See more on classes with Kurt Kelly http://www.kurtkelly.com/blog/category/classes/ See more on News from Kurt Kelly http://www.kurtkelly.com...
Insider Voice Over Tips: W HAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM ACHIEVING YOUR DREAMS? THE 10 HUMAN NEEDS Kurt Kelly Insider Voice Over Tips Read More: http://www.kurtkelly.com/blog/category/insider-tips/ Kurt Kelly News, Read More http://www.kurtkelly.com/voice-art...