"According to the Youth Behavior Risk Survey System, 47 percent of high school students have engaged in sexual intercourse before graduating. Of those teenagers, 33 percent engaged in sex within the past three months and nearly 40 percent did not use a condom and 77 percent did not use birth control. The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate among all industrialized countries. In terms of sexually transmitted diseases, according to the , half of all new sexually transmitted infections occur in young people ages 15-24."
- American Judicature SocietyContract Researcher, 2013 - 2013
- American Judicature SocietyDirector of Research and Programs, 2011 - 2013
- Justice at Stake CampaignMedia Monitor, 2009 - 2011
- Pennsylvanians for Modern CourtsPublic Interest Law Fellow, 2010 - 2011
- Drexel University School of LawTeaching Fellow, 2011 - 2011
- Grant Myers LLCPartner, 2010 - 2011
- National A-1 AdvertisingExecutive Customer Representative, 2005 - 2010
- Barnes & NobleMusic Department Manager, 2004 - 2005
- B. DaltonSenior Bookseller, 1999 - 2004
- South Jersey RadioProducer, 1997 - 1999
- Drexel University School of LawLaw (Intellectual Property), 2006 - 2009
- Rowan UniversityRadio, TV & Film Production, 1999 - 2003
- Cumberland County CollegeMedia Production, 1995 - 1997
- Susquehanna UniversityBroadcasting & Theatre, 1993 - 1995
- Vineland High SchoolCollege Prep, 1989 - 1993
Skeptically Speaking » #220 Community Specific Science
July 5, 2013 · No Comments. Community Specific. This week, we're looking at the ways that science and medicine impact specific communities.
Skeptically Speaking » #216 The Evolution of Aging
June 7, 2013 · No Comments. Ageless Generation cover. This week, we're looking at the aging process, and how science and medicine are treati
Skeptically Speaking » #212 Star Stuff <img alt="Skeptically Sp...
May 10, 2013 · No Comments. (photo by NASA). This week, Skeptically Speaking looks to the stars that light up the night sky, and fuse hydrog
The Neat Things Girls Do - Lawyers, Guns & Money : Lawyers, Guns &am...
I hate pink too, but it's probably a bad idea to encourage her to think that it's inherently good to like masculine-coded things and bad to
Skeptically Speaking » #211 The Year Without Summer <img alt="S...
May 3, 2013 · No Comments. Year Without Summer Cover. This week, we're looking at the explosive geology of volcanoes, and how they shape our
Skeptically Speaking » #210 Spillover <img alt="Skeptically Spe...
April 26, 2013 · No Comments. Spillover Cover. This week, we take a sobering look at infectious diseases in animals, and the scary things th
Skeptically Speaking » #208 Brain On Fire <img alt="Skeptically...
April 12, 2013 · No Comments. Brain on Fire Cover. This week, we're learning about the brain, and the fascinating – and devastating – things