One of the most beautiful places I have been, known for it's birdwatching. It contains a large numbers of endangered eastern bristlebirds, smaller numbers of pilotbirds and rockwarblers, in a mosaic of sandstone heath and eucalypt woodland habitats
#landscapephotography #naturephotography #naturemonday #sunset
Edited with Tonality Pro from
#naturephotography #landscapephotography #Australia #monochrome #blackandwhite #fog
This is a special program designed to help you get out and see the world and break the stigma that “it’s just to expensive” through the +G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers. I will be taking on a handful of people for a 7 week on-line mentorship program which will include lessons, assignments, and informal discussions. Everyone who participates can have fun and learn at the same time!
I’ve dedicated my life to travel photography. I’ve shot the northern lights past the arctic circle and thunderstorms in the desert. I’ve been in 15 countries this year, with more coming before the year is done. I’ve worked with master photographers and taught workshops in the Rocky Mountains. My aim and goal is to get people out experiencing the world we have.
PLEASE NOTE: I am currently in Bulgaria, so timezone issues may apply while we are getting this started. Later evening to nighttime for me is early morning to mid-day for you.
Selections will begin 11/17 for the mentorship beginning 11/20
These are the selection criteria:
• You must be taking and posting your own photographs regularly here on G+ –– an absolute minimum of three days between Public posts; more increases your chances of being selected. (The class itself will be private to the group selected except for the option of a public display album of your best work at the end.)
• You must be interactive here at G+, as you will be expected to participate in this program giving feedback and comments to others.
• You have no previous studies in this subject, since this program is designed for those who have not had the opportunity or advantage to add this skill set to their knowledge base.
• You have the time available to participate in this workshop.
To be considered for selection, please comment to the main post only, here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DavidZipprich/posts/jPPHU5vjUxh
(your application will not be seen at any reshares) and answer the following questions in your comment:
1) Photography skill level
2) Photo editing software used most
3) Favorite three subjects to photograph
4) Aspirations within photography
5) Current job or profession
6) Previous art studies
7) Amount of time you have available for participation
8) Do you currently have a passport
9) When was the last time you took a vacation
10) Where is your favorite place on earth
The is run by program directors 108215644829092784557 and
This is a gorgeous gem of a place surrounded by spring wildflowers and a lovely swimming hole in Summer. I look forward to coming back and having a dip and finding the small cave behind the falls :)
#waterfall #waterfalls #landscapephotography #hqsplandscape +HQSP Promotion #visitnsw +Visit NSW #waterfallwednesday #nature #naturephotography #mynikonlife +My Nikon Life #Australia #landscape #serenity #zen #southernhighlands #landscapephotography
- My Weekend AdventuresDirector, present
- Little Goat DesignsOwner, present
- WestpacTechnology Service Manager, present
- PhotographerJustine King Photography, present
- University of New South WalesMaster of Business & Technology
How to detect sensor spots in Photoshop and Lightroom
This photo was the last photo after about an hour of photography in Milford Sound in New Zealand. This boat is the first boat early in the m
Time of Crows - smoothen a texture & a freebie
Blog articles and tutorials about working with texture overlays in photography.
3 ways to hold a camera steady without a tripod | Digital Camera World
We show you three easy ways to hold a camera steady when a tripod just isn't an option.
When Are The Two Most Important Hours Of A CEO's Week?
As the chief executive of a business which has a vast portfolio, one of the most important and valuable assets I have at my disposal is time
Attorney General's new war on encrypted web services
How you might be forced to unlock seized packets.
Big-name websites downed by massive Hostworks outage
Power upgrade goes catastrophically wrong.
How to Benefit from the LinkedIn Publishing Platform |
Use the LinkedIn Publishing Platform to create, publish and showcase your blog high-quality content to your professional network and build y