Specificaly, Google is launching a new search algorithm penalty, to demote mobile pages that have "intrusive" interstitials that get in the users way.
#seo #googlesearch #googlepenalty #mobile
This super charges Google Analytics which is already estimated to be installed on over half of the internet, and makes us a true enterprise class offering. The future is bright!
GS1 Web Vocabulary Standard [PDF]
GS1 SmartSearch Implementation Guideline [PDF]
The GS1 SmartSearch vocabulary is available in RDF Turtle and JSON-LD. A user-friendly tool for generating markup examples in JSON-LD format using the GS1 SmartSearch vocabulary together with schema.org should also be available within the next week or two. (src: )
Vladivostok is very similar to Google's Mobilegeddon, which was launched almost a year ago.
Much like Google’s criteria for mobile-friendly sites, Yandex looks at signals such as easy-to-click links, clear text on small screens and layouts that suit smartphones. Again, in a similar way to Google, the Russian search engine has created a mobile diagnostics page, allowing us to run any URL through the system to see if it reaches the criteria (find it in Yandex Webmaster Tools).
In overall, it means another confirmation for a well known mobile-first concept in search - all of the largest search engines around the World (Google, Bing, Yandex) prioritizing mobile going forward.
Read more at http://searchengineland.com/yandex-rolls-out-mobile-friendly-algorithm-in-russia-code-name-vladivistok-241609
#seo #yandex #mobilefriendly #mobilefirst
To code in TrumpScript is to write in malformed sentences consisting of only pre-approved words (all other words are stripped out) and only a small subset of logical operators afforded in other programming languages. "True" or "false" are instead "fact" or "lie," and error messages only criticize your code rather than help track down your bug. You got it ... :)
#coding #python #trump
#localseo #reviews #knowledgepanels #structureddata
More on Firebase - a unified app platform https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgT6r4f9Apc
#firebase #appindexing #appanalytics
# Don't cloak to Googlebot. Use "feature detection" & "progressive enhancement"  techniques to make your content available to all users. Avoid redirecting to an "unsupported browser" page. Consider using a polyfill or other safe fallback where needed. The features Googlebot currently doesn't support include Service Workers, the Fetch API, Promises, and requestAnimationFrame.
# Use rel=canonical  when serving content from multiple URLs is required.
# Avoid the AJAX-Crawling scheme on new sites. Consider migrating old sites that use this scheme soon. Remember to remove "meta fragment" tags when migrating. Don't use a "meta fragment" tag if the "escaped fragment" URL doesn't serve fully rendered content. 
# Avoid using "#" in URLs (outside of "#!"). Googlebot rarely indexes URLs with "#" in them. Use "normal" URLs with path/filename/query-parameters instead, consider using the History API for navigation.
# Use Search Console's Fetch and Render tool  to test how Googlebot sees your pages. Note that this tool doesn't support "#!" or "#" URLs.
I hope this was useful! Let me know if I missed anything, or if you need clarifications for any part.
 PWA: https://developers.google.com/web/progressive-web-apps
 Progressive enhancement: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_enhancement
 rel=canonical: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/139066
 AJAX Crawling scheme: https://developers.google.com/webmasters/ajax-crawling/docs/specification
This paper by Thomas Tanon, , , (all from Google) and (Wikimedia), describes the processes and tools used to effect the migration of Freebase to Wikidata, and the challenges and insights that have been encountered on the way.
"The two major collaborative knowledge bases are Wikimedia’s Wikidata and Google’s Freebase. Due to the success of Wikidata, Google decided in 2014 to offer the content of Freebase to the Wikidata community. In this paper, we report on the ongoing transfer efforts and data mapping challenges, and provide an analysis of the effort so far. We describe the Primary Sources Tool, which aims to facilitate this and future data migrations. Throughout the migration, we have gained deep insights into both Wikidata and Freebase, and share and discuss detailed statistics on both knowledge bases."
While much of this may be too technical for some, I do recommend everyone reads at least the first couple of pages, as in them one will find extremely concise and useful descriptions of Freebase, Wikidata, and the rationale for migrating from the former to the latter.
#freebase #wikidata #knowledgebases
BTW, relevant Google Patent: https://patents.google.com/patent/US8468145B2/en
- Mykolas Romeris UniversityLaw, 2000 - 2006
- Google Analytics AcademyDigital Analytics Fundamentals, 2013The course provides a foundation for marketers and analysts seeking to understand the core principles of digital analytics and to improve business performance through better digital measurement.
- Google Analytics AcademyGoogle Analytics Platform Principles, 2014The course dives deeper into how the GA platform collects, transforms, and organizes data in Analytics.
- Digital AcademyAnalytics Advanced, 2014Skills development workshop in Google Analytics and preparation for GAIQ exam (provided by Google certified trainers).
- Making Sense of Data, 2014The course is intended for anyone who wants to learn more about how to structure, visualize, manipulate data, and answer questions with Google Fusion Tables.
- Google Analytics AcademyEcommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions, 2014The course is designed for ecommerce businesses and users who are interested in learning how to use Google Analytics data to make informed decisions.
- Google Analytics AcademyMobile App Analytics Fundamentals, 2014The course on how to make your app more discoverable and profitable by measuring your performance with Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics AcademyGoogle Tag Manager Fundamentals, 2015
- INSEO (current)
- SEM.LT, Performance Driven AgencySEO Specialist / Technical SEO, 2015 - 2016
- Justinas KundrotasSEO Consultant, 2011 - presentUsually I introduce myself as a search marketer, SEO Consultant, SEO Specialist or simply as a SEO. Any of those magic titles simply means that I help people to grow their businesses by optimizing their projects for efficient visibility and perfect experience in the organic search. I'm proud to be individually qualified in Google Analytics, which is one of the many reasons why my offer relies on long-term results based on actual data and coherent testing at full scale. The White Hat perfectly suits me so I'm always happy to ensure full compliance with every single guideline by any search provider and best practice that only smart player would really follow.
- 15min.ltMarketing Manager, 2016 - 2016
Schema.org Gets Hospitable with Release 3.1 for the Hotel Industry
With new vocabulary for hotels and accommodation, schema.org 3.1 significantly expands structured data for the hospitality industry.
3 URL Tweaks to Get More out of the Google Search Console UI | RKG Blog
Learn how to manipulate Google Search Console URL parameters to get more out of the GSC UI than the standard filters allow.
SysMed™ Auto CPAP 20 aparatas (miego sutrikimų gydymui)
Modernusis SysMed Auto CPAP 20 aparatas turi visas šiuolaikinio Auto CPAP aparato savybes bei funkcijas (C-Release, A-Release, RAMP). Aparat
Google Handwriting Input – Apps para Android no Google Play
O Google Handwriting Input permite que você escreva à mão no seu smartphone ou tablet em 82 idiomas. Ele é compatível com caligrafia cursiva
How Google Pulls Structured Snippets from Websites' Tables
There are many pages on the Web that are filled with data in the form of tables, and Google is including some of that tablular data in searc