So you don't need to use data-vocabulary.org for this type of schema only from now on. Let me remind that this was the only supported way until now and many had to mix between schema.org and data-vocabulary.org schemas which is supported yet isn't the perfect way.
Google Developers page isn't updated yet, but has already confirmed it in 2015-05-08 office-hours hangout (around 23:40).
I haven't seen any posts regarding this one nor any tests completed by anyone. So, have you tested the schema.org way of presenting breadcrumbs to Google recently? And what about results?
#schemaorg #breadcrumbs #richsnippets #structureddata
I know, it's not new suggestion, but the solution is critically needed if we aren't getting data for longer period (like a year or so).
But no big deal this time, simple name change. The reason behind this is not to limit the audience to webmasters. Google said the tool is not just for webmasters but also used by hobbyists, small business owners, SEO experts, marketers, programmers, designers, app developers, and, of course, webmasters as well. So they didn't want the name to limit the reach.
Two lines in robots.txt caused and still is causing Mobilegeddon for the (UK). Meaning they already lost 38% of their visibility in mobile search. Guys, isn't that the proper time to take simple action and finally unblock at least the Googlebot?
#mobilegeddon #seo #robotstxt
As of Chrome version 42, the Push API and Notification API are available to developers.
More on this http://www.socialmediatoday.com/technology-data/2015-04-21/google-now-provides-marketers-api-advanced-browser-based-content
#pushnotifications #contentmarketing #contentstrategy
Imagine there's no URLs
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to link or share for
And no link building too
Imagine all the SEOs
Using the Semantic Cards in peace...
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the Internet of Things will be as one
#semanticcards #semanticweb #seo #url p
- Mykolas Romeris UniversityLaw, 2000 - 2006
- Google Analytics AcademyDigital Analytics Fundamentals, 2013The course provides a foundation for marketers and analysts seeking to understand the core principles of digital analytics and to improve business performance through better digital measurement.
- Google Analytics AcademyGoogle Analytics Platform Principles, 2014The course dives deeper into how the GA platform collects, transforms, and organizes data in Analytics.
- Digital AcademyAnalytics Advanced, 2014Skills development workshop in Google Analytics and preparation for GAIQ exam (provided by Google certified trainers).
- Making Sense of Data, 2014The course is intended for anyone who wants to learn more about how to structure, visualize, manipulate data, and answer questions with Google Fusion Tables.
- Google Analytics AcademyEcommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions, 2014The course is designed for ecommerce businesses and users who are interested in learning how to use Google Analytics data to make informed decisions.
- Google Analytics AcademyMobile App Analytics Fundamentals, 2014The course on how to make your app more discoverable and profitable by measuring your performance with Google Analytics.
- INSEO (current)
- SEO Consultant, 2011 - presentUsually I introduce myself as a search marketer, SEO Consultant, SEO Specialist or simply as a SEO. Any of those magic titles simply means that I help people to grow their businesses by optimizing their projects for efficient visibility and perfect experience in the organic search. I'm proud to be individually qualified in Google Analytics, which is one of the many reasons why my offer relies on long-term results based on actual data and coherent testing at full scale. The White Hat perfectly suits me so I'm always happy to ensure full compliance with every single guideline by any search provider and best practice that only smart player would really follow.
Google Handwriting Input – Apps para Android no Google Play
O Google Handwriting Input permite que você escreva à mão no seu smartphone ou tablet em 82 idiomas. Ele é compatível com caligrafia cursiva
How Google Pulls Structured Snippets from Websites' Tables
There are many pages on the Web that are filled with data in the form of tables, and Google is including some of that tablular data in searc
Google's Knowledge-Based Trust Approach to Quality
Google's Knowledge-Based Trust would score the trustworthiness of resources by evaluating the correctness of their factual information.