Computer graphic research from the USC Institute of Creative Technology is a method to produce highly realistic human skin with ultra-fine detail.
More Here: http://prostheticknowledge.tumblr.com/post/122102666801/skin-stretch-computer-graphic-research-from-the
thanks for the link! #schemaorg #structureddata
Let's make it clear and eliminate some sound and a little bit misleading words in recent news article. Structured markup must be spammy, not improper nor incorrect in terms of it's validation in Google's Structured Data Testing Tool. Google will ignore your incorrect structured markup, but will penalize you for manipulative behavior that violates Rich Snippet Quality guidelines as well. Not complying with Google's rating and reviews policies is one of that kind - you shouldn't use reviews/rating snippets in categories/list of items type of pages. So, if somehow you've managed to get reviews/rating snippets displayed for this type of pages, I'd better think of removing this manipulative markup asap.
#structureddata #richsnippets #googlepenalty #qualityupdate
Here's s screenshot of errors reported for Sitelinks Searchbox built-in code example, surely I'm getting the same for my own URLs and code snippets. Could someone point me where is the problem here?
By , A Conversation on Google Analytics Integrations , http://online-behavior.com/analytics/integrations
#googleanalytics #webanalytics #garealtime
The length of the URL doesn’t matter to Google, as long as it doesn’t pass the http limit (commonly recognized as 2083 characters). The URL structure does matter for discovery, however, it doesn’t impact ranking. The further away something is from the root, the longer it will take Google to discover it, also the further may signal less importance to Google. Keywords in URL? No ranking benefit.
By @ #smxadvanced2015 #seo
- Mykolas Romeris UniversityLaw, 2000 - 2006
- Google Analytics AcademyDigital Analytics Fundamentals, 2013The course provides a foundation for marketers and analysts seeking to understand the core principles of digital analytics and to improve business performance through better digital measurement.
- Google Analytics AcademyGoogle Analytics Platform Principles, 2014The course dives deeper into how the GA platform collects, transforms, and organizes data in Analytics.
- Digital AcademyAnalytics Advanced, 2014Skills development workshop in Google Analytics and preparation for GAIQ exam (provided by Google certified trainers).
- Making Sense of Data, 2014The course is intended for anyone who wants to learn more about how to structure, visualize, manipulate data, and answer questions with Google Fusion Tables.
- Google Analytics AcademyEcommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions, 2014The course is designed for ecommerce businesses and users who are interested in learning how to use Google Analytics data to make informed decisions.
- Google Analytics AcademyMobile App Analytics Fundamentals, 2014The course on how to make your app more discoverable and profitable by measuring your performance with Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics AcademyGoogle Tag Manager Fundamentals, 2015
- INSEO (current)
- SEO Consultant, 2011 - presentUsually I introduce myself as a search marketer, SEO Consultant, SEO Specialist or simply as a SEO. Any of those magic titles simply means that I help people to grow their businesses by optimizing their projects for efficient visibility and perfect experience in the organic search. I'm proud to be individually qualified in Google Analytics, which is one of the many reasons why my offer relies on long-term results based on actual data and coherent testing at full scale. The White Hat perfectly suits me so I'm always happy to ensure full compliance with every single guideline by any search provider and best practice that only smart player would really follow.
Google Handwriting Input – Apps para Android no Google Play
O Google Handwriting Input permite que você escreva à mão no seu smartphone ou tablet em 82 idiomas. Ele é compatível com caligrafia cursiva
How Google Pulls Structured Snippets from Websites' Tables
There are many pages on the Web that are filled with data in the form of tables, and Google is including some of that tablular data in searc
Google's Knowledge-Based Trust Approach to Quality
Google's Knowledge-Based Trust would score the trustworthiness of resources by evaluating the correctness of their factual information.