- Fansided/AutzenZooLead Editor, 2013 - presentwrite articles for AutzenZoo.com covering Oregon Athletics.
- BiCoastal MediaNews/Sports/Traffic Reporter, 2012 - presentReport on traffic conditions throughout the Willamette Valley. lead reporter for 2012 Olympic Trials(in Eugene-Hayward Field), and reporter for the 2012 Olympic Trials. Report on local/regional news stories as assigned. Sports reporter/blog editor(KPNWSports.Tumblr.com), report on University of Oregon Athletics (Duck Football/Basketball/Baseball) also provide administrative support/report and file affidavits for business department.
- Radio Forecast NetworkPart time Assistant, 2007 - 2013create and edit audio recordings of weather forecasts that air on radio stations throughout the US.
- Farmers InsuranceInsurance Agent, 2011 - 2012Assisted my customers by giving them the best value for their insurance dollar while at the same time helping to protect their assets. Made cold calls daily to generate new business.
- Cumulus BroadcastingProduction Director, 2004 - 2010Work with clients to build upon the relationship established by their sales person to create advertising unique to their products, ensure repeat customers and give clients a sense of confidence and trust in the company. Write and edit copy for commercials and public service announcements. Work with sales associates and customers to create and produce commercials for four F.M. and two A.M. radio stations. Partner with area television outlets to create scripts and audio files for joint customers. Provide occasional on-air talent for Star 102.3 and attend events, greeting the public and acting as a representative of the station/media group. Work with the National Program Director to produce local airing of the John Tesh Radio Show. Held previous positions within the company of Assistant Program Director and Creative Services Director.
1500 Valley River Drive Eugene, OR 97401
I have worked in the radio industry for close to 20 years,being both behind the scenes and in front of the mic. Working in the sports department for KPNW it's a little of both.
Catch me with Sports reports on Newsradio 1120 KPNW in Eugene, Oregon and daily updates on Oregon Athletics on the Oregon Ducks Fansided Blog, AutzenZoo.com
I am also a voiceover artist independently contracting voicework and
have worked producing national weather forecasts for the Radio
Forecast Network, as well as voicework for regional television spots and
work via Voices.com.
In addition to working in radio, I am also a DJ. My wife has a business as a photographer. If you are interested in booking me for your next party/corportate event/wedding,etc. you can contact me via my 'On The Air Productions' website at http://justinphillips.info.
- Penn State UniversityTelecommunications, 1995 - 1999
- Middle Township High Schoolgraduated, 1993 - 1995