- SPROUT ContentContent Creator, 2013 - presentContent creator specializing in blog articles, white papers, ebooks, and SEO web copy.
- Gotham StrategicAccount Executive, 2013 - 2013Liaison between clients and creative team, project manager, copywriter, copy editor, proofreader.
- Words That Begin With YouFreelance Content Marketing Specialist, 2003 - 2014Freelance content marketing specialist.
- Scotia-Glenville High SchoolBusiness, 1991 - 1995
- Bryant and Stratton - Albany, NYComputer Systems Management, 1995 - 1997
Is Your Current Inbound Marketing Agency the Right Fit?
Like the clothes you wore in high school, you may have outgrown your inbound marketing agency. Or perhaps they've outgrown you? Either is tr
3 Ways P&C Insurers Can Use Data to Improve Medicare Claims Reporting
Medicare claims reporting can be difficult and complicated. It gets even scarier if you're not accessing all the data you need to be sure yo
Successful Content Marketing is Not Magic: 3 Steps to Real Results
Successful content marketing is not magic, but you won't need a wand if you take these steps to develop a strategy that provides results.
New Case Study Highlights Business Blog Turnaround
SPROUT Content shares a case study demonstrating the success of a business blog.
4 Ways Professional Service Companies Benefit from Inbound Marketing
Professional service firms no longer have to use yellow page ads to bring in clients. Inbound marketing is a targeted strategy with solid be
How to Improve Your Marketing by Uncovering the Personality of Your Data
Looking to improve your reporting? Try uncovering the personality behind your data.
The Results Are In: Inbound Marketing Agencies Rule the ROI Roost
Results from HubSpot's report on inbound marketing reveal agencies provide real ROI.
An Inbound Marketing Firm Won't Rescue Your Small Business
Inbound marketing won't save your small business if you have poor products or services. But if the fundamentals exist, it can grow your busi
Five Content Marketing Lessons You Can Learn From the Bible
It’s kind of tough to compete with God when it comes to writing persuasive copy. I mean, think about it: here’s a book that’s inspired fasci
How an Inbound Marketing Firm Can Help You Build Your Hurricane
Create a strong Content Marketing Hurricane with consistency and strategy, rather than just blowing in like a tornado.