'Merge PDFs with the Zend Framework - PHP' : new blog post
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- fpdi flattens them, but your method preserves the form data. I'm looking for a solution that will preserve a date picker that was created with Adobe LiveCycle now. One piece at a time! You code helped connect the dots, so thank you!Aug 26, 2014
- thanksgreat to hear it helps!Aug 26, 2014
- When I used the PDFMerge lib. I am getting the below Error and i am not getting the solution for that , SO can you help me in this.
This document (FILENAME.pdf) probably uses a compression technique which is not supported by the free parser shipped with FPDI.
I have search on google for this Error. I got the problem like : This error is coming bcos of the version of my pdf. PdfMerge only work for the version below 1.5 , SO do you have any solution for this ????50w
- Here is the link from where i found the problem : https://www.setasign.com/support/faq/fpdi/error-document-compression-technique-not-supported/50w
- the only thing i can think of is to pre-convert/downgrade the PDFs before doing the merge. i dont have any details on hwo to do this49w
- ok sir
I got another solution for that .
Now I am using the Ghostscript to merge my PDF files.49w