DexHook is a small xposed module for hooking BaseDexClassLoader and capturing dynamically loaded jars/dex files without interfering with the normal run of the application.
By default, it saves to /data/local/tmp/dump, which needs to be world writable.
Works against most package, however not all of them.
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Run smali on it, grep for DexClassLoaderSep 7, 2015
- Is it a tool designed to unpack encrypted dex files?Sep 8, 2015
- Jon 'jcase' SawyerOwneryesSep 8, 2015
- nice app id name.Sep 8, 2015
- its one of my favorite domainsSep 8, 2015
- Uploaded 1.1, adds support for loading via DexFile (ie works with dexguard now)Sep 8, 2015