GammaRay 2.3.0 releasedhttp://www.kdab.com/kdab-products/gammaray/
* Add QtBluetooth support.
* Support local sockets next to TCP for connecting to the probe.
* Change probe plugin loading to be compatible with Android .apk restrictions.
* Don't generate backtraces for GammaRay-caused qWarnings.
* Also show properties defined in a meta object in the meta object browser.
* Add non-QObject meta object found via QMetaType to the meta object browser (finds Q_GADGETs with Qt 5.5).
* Performance improvements in object tracking, remote model, property view, signal spy and several other places.
* Ongoing refactoring work to enable embedding the GammaRay client and launcher components into other host applications.
* Add copy backtrace feature in the message browser.
* Improved UI-less build option for embedded targets.
* Fix various crashes, including when interacting with QOpenGLContext, QDBusAdapter, QML ListModels or Qt containers containing types that cannot be serialized.
* Make paint analyzing also work with Qt 5.5 despite the necessary functionality being removed in Qt.
* Add support for static properties in the property view.
* Qt 5.5 compatibility.
* Initial support for QNX 6.6.
* Improved QtQuick2 in-app item picking.
* Fixed/improved tracking of object reparenting in the object tree model.
* Fix widget layout overlay widget leaking into object/widget tree.
* Optional compression support for the client/server communication, speeds up debugging over slow USB connections.
* Fix initial selection in the model browser having no effect.