- International PR and Social Media Consultant, Digital Strategist and TrainerIndependent PR and Social Media Consultant, Digital Communications Strategist and Trainer, 2005 - present
- Grayling CommunicationsHead of Digital - Middle East, Turkey,, Africa (META), 2014 - 2014
- IF-CommunicationsPR and Social Media Consultant, 2011 - 2011
- Burson-MarstellerPR Consultant, 2008 - 2008
- MS&L2006 - 2006
- UK Trade & Industry2008 - 2008
- EdelmanConsultant, 2013 - 2013
- www.twofourseven.co.uk (current)
I believe that digital, mobile and social media gives business the opportunity to better communicate and engage. Today, companies and brands are newsrooms that need to be flexible and nimble and be able to tell a story - their story.
As an independent PR, Social Media Consultant and Digital Strategist I advise clients and agencies on how to integrate digital and social media strategy into business planning and communications.
- Over 14 years in PR and communications across a range of sectors
- A creative strategist that focuses on delivering solutions using digital, mobile and social media
- A regular speaker at international conferences
- Experienced in international consultancy and training to clients in the UK, mainland Europe, The Middle East (Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE - Dubai, Abu Dhabi) and Gulf and Asia (Brunei, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore)
I have worked with clients brands ranging from Intel Capital, Microsoft, Sony Ericsson, UK Trade & Investment, NHS Professionals, The Council of Europe, Bacardi Limited, DTC/DeBeers. With agencies ranging from Burson-Marsteller, MS&L and Kaizo to IF-Communications, 33-Digital and Zanerva.
I also provide public relations and social media training to private sector companies and government departments in Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia, including Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority, ASTRO Holdings Sdn. Bhd, Bank Negara Malaysia (Central Bank of Malaysia), BP Indonesia, British Transport Police, Council of Europe, Ethihad Airways, Everything Everywhere (T-Mobile / Orange), King Abdullah University for Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health, Transport for London and Daiwa Europe.
As a consultant I develop and lead strategic corporate communications and sports sponsorship initiatives, and provide in-depth experience of reputation management, digital and media relations and creative campaigning.
- Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search Advertising (PPC) & Searc...
The authoritative guide to search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC) and social media m
Premier League issues club guidelines on social media
The Premier League has issued guidance to its clubs on player use of social media.
EXIF Data May Have Revealed Location of Fugitive Software Tycoon John Mc...
If you've been following the news, you might have heard that a man John McAfee is on the run from police who want to question him about a mu
CIPR calls for feedback on PR guidelines to Wikipedia use | PR & pub...
Read CIPR calls for feedback on PR guidelines to Wikipedia use on PRWeek, first for PR & public relations news
Media Leaders » Marketing, Advertising & Tech Professionals
Media Leaders. Marketing, Advertising & Tech Professionals. Join us on these networks: email_32 twitter_32 facebook_32 linkedin_32 rss_3
New Statesman - When life gave O2 network failure, it made networkfailur...
Current affairs, world politics, the arts and more from Britain's award-winning magazine
How to Get Out Of Your Cell Phone Contract Without Paying Termination Fees
When you sign a two year contract with your wireless carrier to get a new phone at a subsidized price, you probably know there's a terminati
Data surges as New Year’s eve celebrations commence. « Welcome to the T...
Data surges as New Year's eve celebrations commence. By Nigel Field Monday January 9, 2012. Data surges as New Year's eve celebratio
Examining Real World Uses Of Rich Snippets & Markup
Semantic markup is becoming more and more popular in conjunction with large scale SEO. Adding rich snippets to send rich signals to alert se
'Confidential information' in shredded Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade co...
Some of the confetti from Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was made up of shredded police documents, according to an American news station.
The skill PR pros will need in the future: HTML5 | Articles | Home
The author argues that this Web language will be an extremely valuable skill for communicators.