- The ideal length of a tweet is 100 characters
- The ideal length of a Facebook post is less than 40 characters
- The ideal length of a Google+ headline is less than 60 characters
- The ideal length of a headline is 6 words
- The ideal length of a blog post is 7 minutes, 1,600 words
- The ideal width of a paragraph is 40-55 characters
- The ideal length of an email subject line 28-39 characters
- The ideal length of a presentation is 18 minutes
- The ideal length of a title tag is 55 characters
- The ideal length of a domain name is 8 characters (made me count my domain name characters, LOL)
For more details, proof and examples, read @ http://blog.bufferapp.com/the-ideal-length-of-everything-online-according-to-science
Let me know what do you guys think!
- SocialShelfspace.comFounding Partner, 2012 - present
- Social@OgilvyEnterprise SEO, Global Marketing Strategist, 2008 - 2012
- Oracle.comGlobal Marketing Director, 2000 - 2008
- Bankrate.comFounder, CPNet, 1998 - 2000
- The Miami HeraldEditor, 1992 - 1998
- Herald.comOnline Editor, 1997 - 1998
- ElHerald.com / Miami.comOnline Editor, 1997 - 1998
- University of Miami
Embracing the Collaborative Economy: Uber Car Ride to a Stranger's Apart...
I decided for my upcoming business trip to New York City, I am going to embrace the revolution. Instead of using a taxi from the airport, I
Katie Couric Deal to Become Yahoo’s “Global News Anchor” Set to Be Annou...
It looks like deal that AllThingsD wrote about in August is finally happening.
Best Practices Marketers Can Still Learn from Direct Mail | OpenView Labs
The truth is there are many applications for direct mail in the present day. There are a number of reasons mail should still be part of your
How a Google+ GIF Can Get You In Trouble During the Sochi Olympics
The controversy that is making me see the Ally McBeal "dancing baby" hallucination is whether an animated GIF is a group of photos or a vide
The Truth About Marissa Mayer: An Unauthorized Biography
On the morning of Thursday, July 12, 2012...
Sochi 2014 Olympic Partners' Social Media Challenges
In less than six month, the eyes of the world will follow the Olympic spirit to the Black Sea Resort of Sochi, Russia and social media conve
Content Marketing - Can You Hear/Read/See/Share Me Now?
Today, big data and quality content are the tools of a new breed of prospectors. But we are no longer looking for the golden triangle of sea
Google Chrome - Get a fast new browser. For PC, Mac, and Linux
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Ralph Lauren: Shop Men's & Women's Clothing, Shirts, Shorts ...
Ralph Lauren offers a world of luxury and comfort in men's and women's clothing. Discover the season's latest clothing, home fashions and gi
IBM’s First Earnings Miss in Eight Years Is Red Flag for the Rest of the...
It's going to be a rough quarter.