How does Monkey Bread French Toast, Orange-Peach Mimosas, Watermelon-Feta Salad with Mint Pesto, and Bruschetta Eggs Benedict sound? These are some of the easy and delicious Easter brunch recipes featured on A Little Bite of Life today!
- A Little Bite of LifeEditor-in-Chief, 2009 - presentArizona-based food, wine & cocktail, luxury family travel, entertainment, and family (teen) lifestyle blog.
- Voyages InternationalOwner, 1999 - 2003Owner of Voyages International, an Arizona-based travel agency. 75% Corporate/meeting planning 25% Leisure travel
- Rosenbluth International LtdCorporate Travel Mgr/Meeting Planner, 1994 - 1999
- NFT TravelCorporate Travel/Meeting Planner, 1992 - 1994
- Preferred TravelMarketing/Sales, 1991 - 1991
- Interco CorpMarketing/Travel/Meeting Planner, 1988 - 1991
“Taste Washington” a Food & Wine Pairing Journey | Chicken Nuggets o...
Traveling through the taste buds is the ultimate experiential journey. Few things serve to acquaint you better with a culture or destination
Snow Day Survival: Caramel Apple Crisp Recipe - dude mom
Snow day survival recipe: easy caramel apple crisp.
California Wine Lovers: Unique Rooms at Vendange Carmel Inn and Suites
Vendange wine is a brand my husband and I have bought in a pinch, thanks to it's low price point, since college. The name translates from Fr
How Google+ Helps Bloggers Increase Reach, Readers and Ranking - Midlife...
If you're a blogger, you need to be using Google+ to increase your reach, readers and ranking.
Fairmont Hotels Gold Program Offers the Ultimate Luxury Experience - Tra...
Fairmont Hotels Gold Program offers the ultimate luxury experience for guests of Fairmont Gold Rooms and Suites.
13 Halloween Drinks for a Fright Night to Remember
Halloween is creeping closer and the excitement that comes with the eerie holiday doesn’t stop with decorations and costumes. After the Hall
La Fonda Santa Fe, Santa Fe Hotel, Santa Fe Hotels, Hotel in Santa Fe
La Fonda meets the highest contemporary standards of hospitality while exuding the Old World charm that makes Santa Fe unique among New Worl