1. I want to be able to watch shows WHEN I want to watch. There is no reason for me to watch something on a studio's schedule instead of mine.
2. I don't want to WAIT a week for a new episode. Surely the world has learned by now the pleasures of binge watching.
3. I don't want to pay for what I DON'T watch (I'm looking at you, Cable).
4. I will PAY a premium to watch something when it comes out and commercial free.
5. I want to be able to watch shows WHERE I am (I'm looking at you, Amazon) and on whatever DEVICE I'm on.
- Randall-ReillyVice President of Marketing, 2014 - present
- Randall-ReillyDirector of Marketing, 2012 - 2014
- Randall-Reilly, Recruiting MediaMarketing Strategist, 2011 - 2012
- WSI WebworksCreative Director, 2007 - 2011
Who is to Blame for the NSA's Invasion of Your Privacy: Obama, the NSA, ...
By now most of you have heard that a secret court document leaked to the Guardian revealed that the NSA has been systematically collecting V
Truck Driving Jobs | Trucking Jobs | Owner Operator | Local Truck Drivin...
Locate jobs at the largest online source for truck driving jobs. Truck drivers can submit their trucking job application to several great Bi
Minimalist Children's Story Posters by Christopher Jackson
Artist Christopher Jackson took a bunch of classic children's stories and created these awesome minimal poster designs for them.
Crete Carrier Corp Trucking Jobs | Best Driver Jobs
See what Crete Carrier Corp has to offer you! Take the time to review the benefits, pay packages, and hiring criteria for each company so y
What is Stopping Android From Conquering The Enterprise Market? | Androi...
As most of us are aware, Android has been the dominant smartphone OS for quite a while now. As of January Android occupied 52% of the mobile
How Search Works - The Story – Inside Search – Google
Search starts with the web. It's made up of over 30 trillion individual pages and it's constantly growing. Google navigates the web by crawl
The Walking Dead Returns! The Latest Trailer and My Thoughts On Season 3
It’s no secret the The Walking Dead is one of the most highly anticipated shows returning this year. If you aren’t familiar with the show, a