860 have him in circles
Works at Skyline Innovations
Attended University of Central Florida
Lives in Washington D.C.
860 have him in circles
Business Development at Skyline Innovations
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Affordable Solar, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability, Design
- Skyline InnovationsBusiness Development, 2014 - present
- Citizen EnergyManaging Partner, 2012 - 2014
- Orange County Florida GovernmentEnergy Specialist Coordinator, 2012 - 2013
- Reiss EngineeringMarketing, 2012 - 2013
- POWERleapSales Consultant, 2012 - 2012
- Innovations Think TankFounding Director, 2010 - 2012
- UCF Student Government AssociationSustainability Specialist, 2011 - 2012
- Environmental CoalitionFounding Director, 2011 - 2012
- HostDimeMarketing Analyst, 2010 - 2011
Orlando, FL - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Transforming DC rooftops into solar power stations!
Solution-oriented business leader passionate about transforming rooftops into solar power stations and driving demand for energy efficiency upgrades. I have a background in marketing and sales with a focus in energy efficiency and affordable solar. I have built high performance sales and marketing strategies in the past at Citizen Energy to effectively achieve business objectives. I have served as UCF's Sustainability Specialist and have been recognized for pioneering the first piezoelectric energy-generating floor in the US. As Orange County's Energy Specialist, I've incorporated energy efficiency throughout the County by providing energy audits, performance ratings, and energy management applications for over 200 government buildings. I have also touched upon many art and graphic design classes to expand my artistic creativity and innovative mindset - pursuing my goal of becoming a strategic business leader with the proven ability to think creatively and commercially.
- Recognized for pioneering, at UCF, the first piezoelectric energy-generating floor in the U.S.
- Showcased the piezoelectric dance floor at TEDx UF - 2013.
- Coordinated GreenWaves Music Festival utilizing a $200,000 budget that generated an audience of 6,000 participants.
- Increased UCF’s recycling rate by 122% and reduced greenhouse-gas emissions by 83% by shifting to single stream recycling - EPA Game Day Challenge 2011.
- Marketing & Sales Operations
- Business Development
- Affordable Solar
- Energy Efficiency
- Project Management
- University of Central FloridaMarketing & Information Technology, 2007 - 2012
In a relationship