I've attended Brian's PodCampTO sessions, and he an insightful speaker. Brian will also be speaking this year at TEDExToronto.
I’m running a series of workshops on digital psychology across Canada & a few US cities, & wanted to see if you know anybody who might benefit.
If so, I’d be totally grateful if you don’t mind sharing the announcement below with any relevant communities or people. It’s great for UX specialists, interactive designers, & digital marketers.
Here’s the info: http://www.alterspark.com/dbc1
Psychology for Digital Behavior Change (2-day Workshop)
Over 2-days, you’ll learn how to apply the same psychological strategies that drive the world’s most successful websites, mobile apps, & social media campaigns.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to recognize & apply over 50 principles of persuasive psychology & will possess design resources that you can implement immediately.
– Seattle: 21-22 September 2015
– Washington, DC: 24-25 September 2015
– New York City: 28-29 September 2015
– Chicago: 1-2 October 2015
– Ottawa: 28-29 October 2015
– Waterloo: TBD
– Vancouver: 16-17 November 2015
– Toronto: 23-24 November 2015
– Calgary: TBD
LEARN MORE: http://www.alterspark.com/dbc1
I've also experience #gplus as a place where I've met many great new people, reconnected with old friends, and have enjoyed my experiences here.
How have you been feeling about being on #googleplus these days? What have you enjoyed the most?
I've been calculating the growth rate of G+ for some time now at a website that I myself host http://plus.miernicki.com and if you would like to plug this data into another application, you can access the raw data (as JSON feeds) from http://plus.miernicki.com/plus and http://plus.miernicki.com/minus
To just say is just about numbers would definitely be doing it a disservice. In the 3+ years I've been here, I've made tons of friends, shared countless stories/photographs, and had interactions with a very diverse group of people... and to that I say, "Here's to the next 2 Billion users!"
#theresnosuchthing as being FORCED to have a Google+/- account.
But take heart because there are strategies that you can use to make your time on Facebook work for you.
Social Media Strategist, Award Winning Blogger, Author, Speaker, and Digital Marketing Specialist
Author, Social media pro, Speaker, Visual marketing maverick, Google+ evangelist, Blogger and Travelista.
Sunday June 14th @
11 am PT/ 12 pm MT/ 1 pm CT /2 pm ET / 7 pm UK
If you miss the live event watch it at your convenience on YouTube
https://goo.gl/4oGbkx Subscribe so you don't miss any of the content!
#VBlogCon15 #askchefdennis #Facebook
- JuliaHidyMarketing.comAuthor and Chief Creative Officer, 2008 - presentPublisher and Author of the U.S. and U.K. bestselling Energy for Your Life and Weight Loss for Your Life book series. Multimedia content developer and book marketing expert. Speaker at the Independent Book Publishers' Association in New York, BookExpo (Reed Elsevier), and BookCampTO to Big 5 publishers, etc. Featured premium online course instructor at Udemy.com.
- JuliaHidyMarketing.comManaging Partner and Producer, 2008 - presentDevelops and runs integrated U.S. and Canadian marketing plans for top ranked B2B and leading-edge B2C software and technology clients. Produces written, video and audio content to leverage digital and print for optimum C-level or consumer brand awareness. Excels at lead generation, external and internal communications, sales' funnel re-engineering , and boosting conversions to improve ROI and bottom-line results year-over-year.
- Blinco Systems / 3rdwaveDirector of Communications, 2000 - 2008Developed digital and traditional marketing, PR and ad campaigns for Blinco Systems, a top US ranked ERP global supply chain solution developer. Clients included Honda, Atalanta, Liberty Richter (Tree of Life Group), etc..
- Borden Ladner GervaisProject Management Consultant, 1998 - 2000Project control officer for legal billing, financial, accounting and marketing CMS software installation. Project was brought in on time, under budget, and with +880 users onside.
My G+ interests are varied and eclectic - a bit like me:
- Digital marketing, SEO experts and groups.
- Video and audio producers.
- Photographers and musicians.
- Authors' and writers' groups.
- Self-development and human potential groups.
My latest book and online course released will be, "Now Time: The New Now." Since many people struggle with their perceptions of time, this book helps readers change the ways they tend to use and experience time. I'll look at the current and new paradigms that we can create to better enjoy the ways we use and share our time.
The Creator Playbook for Brands – Think with Google
In the YouTube Creator Playbook, we translate the tools and know-how developed by a generation of YouTube content creators to help brands de
Top 15 Mistakes People Make on Their Websites - Antion.com Blog
Hi Everyone: This is the first post on the new antion blog. I hope you like it and there’s an interesting viral marketing technique included
World's richest authors list joined by Veronica Roth, Gillian Flynn and ...
Three new names added to highest earners' ranking, topped as ever by runaway bestseller James Patterson
Mobile Trends: Most Popular Phones, Screen Sizes, and Resolutions
Mobile - The Apple iPhone 5, 5C, and 5S replaced the iPhone 4 and 4S as the most used phones globally for surfing the Web in the second quar
Report: On Amazon, self-published authors earn more royalties than all "...
Good news for self-published Amazon authors, some interesting findings on the (lack of) effectiveness of DRM and more proof of continuing te
Education in Brazil & A Growing Middle Class [INFOGRAPHIC] -
As Brazil’s middle class grows, there is still room to improve the quality and access of education in the country.
What tools did famous authors use to write their popular books?
Picture your favorite author writing a new book. Where is she sitting? What is she using to write? A computer, a typewriter, pen and pad, ta
Learn how to remove background noise from your microphone by Sören Forsd...
Learn to build cheap equipment for your microphone that will reduce background noise and reduce noise with audio editor.
When to Post on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr for Maximum Effect [Study]
Posting content at specific times of the day and days of the week helps marketers better reach their audience and see the virality of their
The sad truth about “Best Time to Post” infographics
There are 3 factors that influence the best times to post on social media that the infographics don't tell you.