Pardon the pun, "The whole world's 'watch-ing." - or soon will be - literally, not figuratively.
Thanks to for the share and for the original post.
To enlarge image: i.imgur.com/sKucVEu.jpg
It's safe to say that the debate over the importance of using social media for marketing is over. Business marketers have realized that social media is an impactful tool and cost-effective way to build brand awareness and reach new audiences - not to mention businesses of all sizes are using this channels in some fashion. But when it comes to "which platform to use and why" particularly for B2B companies, debate continues to rage.
After a Ghosty start, Google+ has established its presence in the social media landscape, now just behind Facebook and surpassing Twitter in its number of monthly active users. Whether they are already actively using G+ or not, marketers, especially Business-to-Business marketers cannot afford to ignore its potential.
Here's a handy infographic highlighting why having and managing a GooglePlus presence for B2B marketers is important.
Pin it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/381539399653759165
Unfortunately the source of this graphic is not mentioned anywhere. So credit goes to: for finding this visual on: http://visual.ly/your-guide-google-business-business-marketing
Originally posted by in the Healthy Living (Discussion) forum and shared by .
I'll be sharing my findings from the article below at #Pubcon in New Orleans this afternoon. (Here's the slide deck I'll be presenting: http://www.slideshare.net/marktraphagen/google-authorshipkidnappingpubconannotated)
#authorship #authorrank #plusonly
Also, make sure you check out the posted comments in the thread. Thanks to the original share by , and comments by and , among others.
I've previously had this discussion with a few people & explained that Events were not indexed, but the completed Hangouts are, so I thought I'd make this change clear. This doesn't prove that all events will be indexed, but certainly high authority profile events should be.
A side aspect to this might be, that an HOA Event setup early & receiving some good authority, through shares & engagement, will likely rank higher in search potentially providing another level of audience reach depending on the topic.
Obtaining a large following is something we all desire on any platform, but it's definitely not in simply following large masses of people. If you happen to be like I was when I first started on Google Plus, then you may actually be circling in the wrong way.
Read the article for more info: http://goo.gl/Z9pZKt
Pin it for later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/191614159119947814/
This article will show you why the people around you will affect you in various ways. You are who your friends are so choose carefully! I remember a conversation with about this very thing as we sat at a great lunch together. Glad I've got him in my circles! What is your opinion on circling, or circle sharing for that matter?
If you would like to be included in my Blog Notification circles, let me know in the comment section and you'll get notified of more posts like this in the future!
#googleplustips #googlepluscircles #googleplusmarketing
- Energy for Your Life MultimediaAuthor and Chief Creative Officer, 2008 - presentPublisher and Author of bestselling Energy for Your Life book series and Weight Loss for Your Life book series. Multimedia content developer and B2C online marketing and media management. Began co-producing http://TheSelfPublishingConference.com in 2013.
- JuliaHidyMarketing.com Agency and iForYourLife.comManaging Partner and Producer, 2008 - presentDeveloped and ran U.S. and Canadian marketing plans for top ranked B2B ERP technology developers, environmental and retail clients.
- Blinco Systems / 3rdwaveDirector of Communications, 2000 - 2008Developed online, print ads, marketing, communications and public relations for Blinco Systems, a top 25 ranked ERP global supply chain solutions' developer. Clients included Honda Trading America, Atalanta, Liberty RIchter (Tree of Life Group). Won U.S. National software developers' award from AMR Research and top trade editors.
- Borden Ladner GervaisProject Management Consultant, 1998 - 2000Project control officer for large billing, accounting and marketing CMS software installation. Project was brought in on time and under budget.
My G+ interests are varied and eclectic - a bit like me:
- Authors' advocate and have spoken at writers' conferences, BookExpo Canada, PodCamp, BookCampTO and IBPA Publishers' University.
- My books and courses for Energy for Your Life, Be Positive, Think Positive and Be Equal help people use their energy better.
- Weight Loss for your Life and 101 Foods from A to Z Most Likely to Cause Cravings will soon be followed by the 101 Foods You Can Eat to Not Gain Weight.
- I'm currently writing Sleep for Your Life and Foods for Your Life; and
- I'm now an instructor at http://udemy.com.
I've been successful at marketing ERP and technology firms because I take a fully-integrated approach to marketing at JuliaHidyMarketing.com . I have a select list of technology and vertical-leading clients and generate a consistent flow of qualified leads in North America and beyond. I'm experienced developing and running B2B and B2C campaigns. I've helped my clients win national awards and received constant media coverage. And I've put millions of dollars of additional revenues onto their bottom lines as a result of the campaigns I've designed.
- Eastman School of MusicFilm Composition, Summer Program
- Ron Collier, Private StudyMusic Arranging & Composition, 3
- Todd Booth, Private StudyModern Arranging, Gordon Delamont Progam, 3
- Royal Conservatory of MusicComposition, Piano & Conducting, 3
- Ryerson UniversityBusiness & Communications
The sad truth about “Best Time to Post” infographics
There are 3 factors that influence the best times to post on social media that the infographics don't tell you.
Top 20 Best PowerPoint Presentations - Cubicle Ninjas
From Ted Talks to SlideShare, Cubicle Ninjas presents the extraordinary list of best PowerPoint presentation designs.
The OptimizePress 2 Review: Create Landing Pages, Sales Funnels and Memb...
OptimizePress is a popular tool for WordPress that allows you to build landing pages, sales funnels and membership portals, to name just a f
corporate training, LMS, UFO, Udemy for Organizations
Udemy for Organizations (UFO) is a corporate training and learning management solution (LMS).
Kobo: Writers Free to Write What they Want, We’re Not Compelled to Sell It
Amid the uproar and media firestorm surrounding the recent discovery of inappropriate subject matter available in the children's digital sec
APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur | How to Publish a Book
Welcome to the APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur—How to Publish a Book website. This site contains all the information you need to buy, r
Harper Lee, literary agent settle 'Mockingbird' lawsuit
Author Nelle Harper Lee and literary agent Samuel Pinkus have reached an 'agreement in principle' to settle a copyright lawsuit the famed au
Webcast: Print to Digital, Digital First, Simultaneous Publishing – What...
Join Digital Book World and SPi Global Thursday, August 22 at 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT / 5:00 PM BST for a webcast where you will learn abou
‘Google Mine:’ List all your belongings and share your hoarding habits o...
Google will soon be unveiling a brand new Google+ integrated service called "Google Mine." The service allows you to share items you own and
Brand Photos Are Being Used in Google+ Authorship Test
Google is reportedly testing authorship-like search results for brands, where it shows company logos and Google+ circle information for the
8 New and Underappreciated Marketing Resources from Google
Most of us in the inbound space use Google services for our daily work, but newcomers may not be aware of some of the new and less-visible o
The future of marketing sites... Introducing the New OptimizePress™ (Fir...
When we started building OptimizePress™ nearly three years ago, the aim was simple. To create an easy way for entrepreneurs, coaches, online
10 Reasons to avoid Gplus.to for your Google plus vanity URL
Here's 10 reasons you should avoid gplus.to as a vanity solution and use 301 redirect instead. Google plus has not yet released vanity URL