Thanks to for creating the #infographic, based on the extensive and ongoing work of and . Now I can explain semantic search quickly and so that clients and friends will 'get it.' Here's to having even more fun with it all...
Semantic search is in the process of redefining the landscape of how search engines work, and how optimization should be done. The graphic shows some of the many factors that go into semantic search. We developed this together with and it helps show all the major components.
One of the first things to realize is that there are "searcher-side" elements, "publisher-side" elements, and other factors that are all in play here. The collection of these are the tools used by Google in their semantic search efforts.
This graphic is featured in my first article no Social Media Today (link is shown below. The article also includes my comments on 's excellent book, Google Semantic Search, which you should go buy if you are interested in this topic!
This week, I realized that, in fact, Stephan the brand is Stephan the web guy's largest client. I am involved in so many different things, but this realization really got me focused. Can't wait to start putting better systems into place to take this adventure to new heights, and it's thanks to people like and that have helped me understand and visualize this important step toward change.
So what about you? Are you your largest client?
"Thanks also to ingenious old ways, I have heat. Take 2 ceramic flower pots, and some tea lights candles. Take 3 or 4 , set in a cake pan, light them. turn over a smaller ceramic flower pot with a hole ( the hole is very important) place a metal jar lid over the hole, then place a bigger ceramic pot over the top."
She said this kept her warm in the Carolina's in one room despite freezing cold and no insulation. It ought not be a large room.
Thanks for the original share.
There is now
This is great guide to Google Plus from
It has helped me understand the importance of balancing your profile page versus your business profile. There are also some advanced posting techniques that were new to me
The posting and sharing quick start list is worth the purchase price alone. The Kindle version is £1.87 in the UK
- Energy for Your Life MultimediaAuthor and Chief Creative Officer, 2008 - presentPublisher and Author of bestselling Energy for Your Life book series and Weight Loss for Your Life book series. Multimedia content developer and B2C online marketing and media management. Began co-producing http://TheSelfPublishingConference.com in 2013.
- JuliaHidyMarketing.com Agency and iForYourLife.comManaging Partner and Producer, 2008 - presentDeveloped and ran U.S. and Canadian marketing plans for top ranked B2B ERP technology developers, environmental and retail clients.
- Blinco Systems / 3rdwaveDirector of Communications, 2000 - 2008Developed online, print ads, marketing, communications and public relations for Blinco Systems, a top 25 ranked ERP global supply chain solutions' developer. Clients included Honda Trading America, Atalanta, Liberty RIchter (Tree of Life Group). Won U.S. National software developers' award from AMR Research and top trade editors.
- Borden Ladner GervaisProject Management Consultant, 1998 - 2000Project control officer for large billing, accounting and marketing CMS software installation. Project was brought in on time and under budget.
My G+ interests are varied and eclectic - a bit like me:
- Authors' advocate and have spoken at writers' conferences, BookExpo Canada, PodCamp, BookCampTO and IBPA Publishers' University.
- My books and courses for Energy for Your Life, Be Positive, Think Positive and Be Equal help people use their energy better.
- Weight Loss for your Life and 101 Foods from A to Z Most Likely to Cause Cravings will soon be followed by the 101 Foods You Can Eat to Not Gain Weight.
- I'm currently writing Sleep for Your Life and Foods for Your Life; and
- I'm now an instructor at http://udemy.com.
I've been successful at marketing ERP and technology firms because I take a fully-integrated approach to marketing at JuliaHidyMarketing.com . I have a select list of technology and vertical-leading clients and generate a consistent flow of qualified leads in North America and beyond. I'm experienced developing and running B2B and B2C campaigns. I've helped my clients win national awards and received constant media coverage. And I've put millions of dollars of additional revenues onto their bottom lines as a result of the campaigns I've designed.
- Eastman School of MusicFilm Composition, Summer Program
- Ron Collier, Private StudyMusic Arranging & Composition, 3
- Todd Booth, Private StudyModern Arranging, Gordon Delamont Progam, 3
- Royal Conservatory of MusicComposition, Piano & Conducting, 3
- Ryerson UniversityBusiness & Communications
The OptimizePress 2 Review: Create Landing Pages, Sales Funnels and Memb...
OptimizePress is a popular tool for WordPress that allows you to build landing pages, sales funnels and membership portals, to name just a f
corporate training, LMS, UFO, Udemy for Organizations
Udemy for Organizations (UFO) is a corporate training and learning management solution (LMS).
Kobo: Writers Free to Write What they Want, We’re Not Compelled to Sell It
Amid the uproar and media firestorm surrounding the recent discovery of inappropriate subject matter available in the children's digital sec
APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur | How to Publish a Book
Welcome to the APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur—How to Publish a Book website. This site contains all the information you need to buy, r
Harper Lee, literary agent settle 'Mockingbird' lawsuit
Author Nelle Harper Lee and literary agent Samuel Pinkus have reached an 'agreement in principle' to settle a copyright lawsuit the famed au
Webcast: Print to Digital, Digital First, Simultaneous Publishing – What...
Join Digital Book World and SPi Global Thursday, August 22 at 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT / 5:00 PM BST for a webcast where you will learn abou
‘Google Mine:’ List all your belongings and share your hoarding habits o...
Google will soon be unveiling a brand new Google+ integrated service called "Google Mine." The service allows you to share items you own and
Brand Photos Are Being Used in Google+ Authorship Test
Google is reportedly testing authorship-like search results for brands, where it shows company logos and Google+ circle information for the
8 New and Underappreciated Marketing Resources from Google
Most of us in the inbound space use Google services for our daily work, but newcomers may not be aware of some of the new and less-visible o
The future of marketing sites... Introducing the New OptimizePress™ (Fir...
When we started building OptimizePress™ nearly three years ago, the aim was simple. To create an easy way for entrepreneurs, coaches, online
10 Reasons to avoid Gplus.to for your Google plus vanity URL
Here's 10 reasons you should avoid gplus.to as a vanity solution and use 301 redirect instead. Google plus has not yet released vanity URL
Defining Authorship: The Difference Between Contributors and Guest Authors
Many people are missing the point of authorship. Strong authors who pass great Author Rank won’t be people who simply blog a lot, all over t