This is direct coaching from Judith the entire time including taking your book and pushing/recommending it out to millions in hot seats and showing you how to do it as well. Your meals are included. Details are on her website: www.TheBookShepherd.com under Events. There are only 5 spots left for attendees. Will one be yours?
I'm Judith Briles, an Author and Publishing Expert and known as The Book Shepherd, showing authors and writers how to create books that have no regrets and be successful with practical publishing guidance. I'm the Founder of Author U (niversity), a membership organization dedicated to serious authors who want to be seriously successful. As The Book Shepherd, I work with a variety of authors as a blunt, butt-kicking, benevolent book publishing coach. Personally, I have published 31 books--18 with NY houses, the remainder with an independent publisher, Mile High Press, which I created in 2000. Foreign rights have been sold to 16 countries. My latest books are Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers, Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms and Show Me About Book Publishing, co-written with John Kremer and Rick Frishman. Info can be found at www.TheBookShepherd.com. All books are available on Amazon.
- Book ShepherdCEO, 2000 - presentStrategic author and book planning; marketing and social media strategies; content editing; assisting in terminating relationships with publishing predators; organizing and managing author and publishing workshops and conferences for authors
- Mile High Press, LtdCEO, 2000 - presentOversee day-to-day operations; determine which books to publish and how to publish them.
- AuthorCEO, 1979 - presentPublished 30 books, 18 with NY and 12 with Mile High Press, Ltd, an independent press. Books dealt with personal finance; toxic behavior; and publishing.
- Author UCEO, 2009 - presentFounder, CEO and Chief Visionary Officer of an author membership organization that consists of Authors who are serious about being seriously successful with their books.
- The Briles GroupCEO, 1977 - 2008Conflict resolution for female-dominated workplaces, primarily healthcare--developed and implement multiple national surveys to evaluate the depth of the issue and the cost to the organization in productivity and turn-over.
The Princess Author Syndrome by Judith Briles — The Book Designer
The Princess Author Syndrome by Judith Briles explains the beliefs of Princess Authors and why these beliefs create the guaranteed formula f
yeahwriters: wordpainting: 1. William... | The Book, The Box, and The Da...
yeahwriters: wordpainting: 1. William Faulkner 2. Susan Sontag 3. J.K. Rowling 4. Anne Sexton 5. John Steinbeck 6. Jack Kerouac 7. George Or
The 7 Deadly Sins Authors Commit in Book Publishing Today
How self-publishing is turning traditional publishing on its head; The hard work you must be prepared to do even if you have a big publisher
Bill & Steve Harrison's Reporter Connection
FROM: Steve Harrison. Do you know the absolute easiest time to get media coverage? It's when the journalist or producer has already deci
5 Things to Know about Publicity Before You’re Published - Workflow: Wri...
Margaret Atwood is my new hero. 1792 readersI watched a presentation today that I just had to share with you. Margaret Atwood, a multi-publi