- St. Mary's BankCommunity Outreach, 2015 - presentSt. Mary's Bank - The Nation's First Credit Union --- As Community Outreach Coordinator I work to help St. Mary's Bank reach the community through grants, loans and financial literacy while interfacing with affiliated non-profit organizations. I coordinate and process requests for donations and sponsorships and allocate funds consistent with the charitable giving theme at St. Mary's Bank. I manage The Education Center at St. Mary's Bank to support the business plan of the CU and individual business areas to include onsite, off-site and online content. I create and support sales opportunities throughout the community through coordinating events and working within the Marketing Department to raise awareness and enhance the reputation of St. Mary's Bank.
- Massage Envy SpaMarketing & Customer Relations, 2014 - 2015
- NH Granite State AmbassadorsPresident/CEO, 1996 - 2013
- 311 Management ServicesManaging Partner, 2008 - 2012
- NH CollegeEconomics & Management, 1978 - 1984
- Manchester West High SchoolRebel - Student Rights & Responsiblities, 1972 - 1976
Pip and Cecile chose to spend their 26th... - Granite State Ambassadors ...
Pip and Cecile chose to spend their 26th Anniversary with us here at the Big E! We are honored!!! #nhbige http://ow.ly/i/3fW4L
How to to Integrate Email and Social Media to Increase Engagement - Jeff...
Many of us see social media as the shiny new toy and forget to build an email list. from day 1. One smart strategy is to integrate email and
Feedly Power Moves - The Guide - Ed Dale's Blog - Ed Dale's Blog
Ed Dale's Blog Bringing the awesome. Navigation. Home · Contact Ed. Feedly Power Moves – The Guide – Ed Dale's Blog. By Ed Dale on July 5, 2
New England Beer Reviews - Throwback Hog Happy Hefeweizen
Hello and welcome. I am an amateur reviewer of beers and ales from New England. From the Throwback Brewery of North Hampton, New Hampshire I
Good Winter Season Expected For New Hampshire - Project Economy News St...
CONCORD, N.H. -- New Hampshire tourism officials estimate that 6.6 million visitors will travel to the state during the winter season, from
How To Develop A Social Media Marketing Strategy — LouiseSteiner.com - S...
A blueprint for any business looking to formulate a social media marketing strategy. What is social media marketing and how can you introdu
Twitter / judiwindow: Writers, Bloggers, & Socia ...
Writers, Bloggers, & Social Media experts, never under estimate you opportunities! http://t.co/GD22KH8I
Twitter / judiwindow: Seen at Planet Marshmallow ...
Seen at Planet Marshmallow Hanover St #ManchesterNH w/Kristi. & Molly & Fox #FITN
Twitter / Ask New Hampshire: @myfoxla newsman Phil Shum ...
@myfoxla newsman Phil Shuman gathered valuable info on @grtrmanchester from #NHGSA @flymanchester & is broadcasting fm @SegwayInc today!
Twitter / Ami Harris D'Amelio: #NHGSA Big E debrief meeti ...
#NHGSA Big E debrief meeting with volunteers - thank your time and service this year! http://t.co/0wwC1I8G
Twitter / judiwindow: The hummmmmm of electricit ...
The hummmmmm of electricity! Thank you @PSNH!
Twitter / Heidi Duncanson: Not too shabby. You get ar ...
Not too shabby. You get around! RT @judiwindow With Vice President Biden at the First Amendment Awards @loebschool #NH http://t.co/EWupcRy7
Twitter / Ask New Hampshire: Yes, a new access road b/n ...
Yes, a new access road b/n F.E. Everett Turnpike & #MHT opened 11/11/11 Check it out! @flymanchester #NHGSA http://t.co/gC2fE9iv
Twitter / Tanger Outlets: A BIG thank you to all the ...
A BIG thank you to all the @askNH (Granite State Ambassadors) working the #FITN #Primary. You're making a difference in #NH today &