Just noticed that recently integrated cultures could fall prey of a less virulent, but no less destructive meme that the Transmigration Heresy... Once they know about the Mindscape and virtualities, no doubt some people is bound to decide that our imperfect world can not be real and is in fact an imposality. From there to some kind of twisted religion proposing suicide as a means to escape from the imposality back to a more satisfying real world there's a small step.
However, table entries describing its use in implementing Subdermal Projector (pg. 119), Energy Projector (pg. 123) and Energy Generation (pg. 402) also include the posibility of using it for Close or Melee combat.
- The manual suggests that Custodians, other than the Old Earth five, are all sector governors. Is that so, or there are free agent Custodians who do not rule over a sector?
- How many of them are there? (I suppose 32 if they are all sector rulers plus the Old Earth ones.)
- Is the Terragrond Advisory Council (pg. 67) the full name for the Terragrond, or it is an auxiliary office?
- Are most Custodians older than the now obsolete 500y limit? Pg. 289 and the Transhuman Society sidebar in pg. 452 seem to suggest so.
- There's only one named Custodian in the manual, Watcher Craypast. Is that watcher part an honorific or his/her given name? If it is an honorific, is it the usual way to address Custodians?
Yep, a lot of questions, but I'm designing my campaign along the lines of a Custodian power play and would like not to stray too far off the standard setting. Sorry.
Could someone (a native English speaker, presumably) explain the Bugs&Slugs thing to me? I understand "bug" and "slug", but I'm sure I'm missing something, whether a cultural reference, a linguistic joke, or something else entirely...
Bulldogs! Fate Core Edition - Sci-Fi That Still Kicks Ass
Bulldogs! is a tabletop role-playing game about high action space adventure. Grab your blaster and take to the stars!
An Intermediate Guide to Playing Tabletop Roleplaying Games, Part II: Th...
And now, following part one, is part two of my list of "advanced" tips for roleplaying. These tips apply to the Gamemaster. These are specif
An Intermediate Guide to Playing Tabletop Roleplaying Games, Part I: The...
So, getting away from more mundane topics, I'm going to write a little about how to role-play, both as a player and as a GM. Today's blog wi
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
Asociación GALGOS 112. ADOPTA UN GALGO - ¿Quiénes somos?
Asociación protectora de lebreles Galgos 112 - Adopta un galgo. Galgos en adopción. Adoptar galgos. Greyhound rescue asociation Galgos 112
Reinventing CMD Commands, Windows Command Line, CMD Command Prompts.
Take Command reinvents Windows CMD commands and batch file creation and debugging. Tabbed windows, a powerful CMD command prompt windows rep