- Research On InvestmentDigital Marketing Director, 2015 - presentCreated and executed a metric-driven digital marketing strategy to generate acquisitions, qualified leads and drive sales. • Inbound Lead Generation Designed inbound lead generation programs to support revenue goals at targeted cost per lead and acquisition levels. Measured website performance and optimized landing page experience and visitor flow to improve conversions. • Online Advertising Managed email marketing campaigns, display ads, search ads, social ads and re-marketing to meet awareness, engagement and acquisition targets. Wrote advertising copy and tested ad variations to optimize conversions. • Marketing Automation Evaluated, chose and implemented a marketing automation solution. Designed automation flows and rules and implemented alerts and actions for the sales team. • Content Strategy Designed and implemented a content strategy targeting different stages in the conversion funnel including the creation of infographics, white papers, articles, videos and webinars. Created editorial guidelines and calendar. Optimized content for conversions. • Measurement Designed a real-time executive dashboard to measure digital KPI performance. Presented a monthly performance report to senior management including specific awareness, engagement and acquisition KPIs. • Branding Managed and implemented the company's re-branding process from hiring and supervising the branding agency to the design and production of all on-line and off-line collateral materials and sales tools. • Trade Shows and Events Supported field marketing events with social media, SEM and email marketing blitz campaigns. • Management Contracted and managed several ad agencies, digital agencies and marketing interns. Allocated and managed the digital marketing budget.
- Lassonde IndsDigital Marketing & Social Media Project Manager, 2013 - 2014Developed managed and monitored the digital marketing strategy for A. Lassonde and its brands Oasis, Fruité, Allen’s, Rougemont and others. Responsible for websites and intranet, social media management, email marketing programs, content strategy, database acquisitions, online advertising, performance measurement and KPI monitoring. Responsibilities: • Monitoring and improving SEO • Website development, management and coordination of external agencies. • Supervision of information architecture, usability, design and website functinality. • Development of content strategy, graphic production, copywriting and content management with Wordpress. • Management relationship marketing tools, segmentation and manipulation of databases. • Social media management including editorial calendar, style guide, reputation monitoring and crisis management • Creation of digital advertising campaigns with Google Adwords, Google Display, Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads. • Measurements and analisys of KPI performance and improvement strategies using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, MOZ Analytics, Brandwatch , Ahrefs, Authority Labs and others.
- DigimediaOnline Project Manager, 2012 - 2012Creation, implementation and control of digital marketing strategies using mobile and desktop websites, Adwords campaigns, SEO, social media, email marketing and analytics.
- VVS FilmsSocial media community manager and designer, 2011 - 2011Social media community manager in english and french and web designer.
- Nature-Action QuébecOnline marketing communications agent, 2010 - 2011Development of four websites including design, programming, content strategies and promotion.
- New Line CinemaCoordonnateur communication marketing, 2006 - 2008Responsible for coordinating marketing activities, PR, media placement, social media and digital campaigns.
- Indexcol Ltd.Web designer, 2005 - 2006Web designer for digital campaigns for Intel, McDonald’s, Coca-Cola and Unilever among other multinational clients.
- New Line CinemaMarketing communications coordinator, 2004 - 2005Responsible for coordinating marketing activities, PR, media placement, social media and digital campaigns.
- Warner Bros. EntertainmentMarketing and Advertising Assistant, 2001 - 2004Responsible for coordinating marketing activities, media placement, PR, and advertising budget.
- Trends Ltd.Market research assistant, 1999 - 2001Market research assistant in the preparation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative studies for multinational clients such as Procter & Ganble, Renault and General Motors.
- BlueHat MarketingSearch Engine Marketing Analyst, 2013 - 2013• Crafted Pay-Per-Click ad strategies for clients on main PPC platforms: AdWords, Facebook, etc. • Implemented and managed PPC, remarketing or performance display campaigns • Provided reporting, forecast and recommendations to the team leader as well as project managers • Created, analyzed and presented results to clients, sales reps and account managers • Bilingual ad copy-writing • Created landing page improvements to increase conversions and better usability • Performed SEO audits and recommendations • Stayed on top of SEO/link building strategies and trends • Stayed informed about industry trends and best practices
Through measurable digital marketing strategies, I help companies generate awareness, engagement, acquisitions and revenue.
- Universisty of QuebecBA Marketing Communications, 2009 - 2013Project Management: Theory and Practice Oral and Written Communications Business Communications Communication Theory Consumers and Law Marketing Basics Statistics Communications in Organizations Marketing Research Consumer Behavior Accounting Principles Advanced Written French Communication Planning Microeconomics History of Communications Advertising Branding Semiotic Studies Management Strategic Marketing E-commerce Programming Principles Analysis and Critique of Advertising Financial Communications Direct Marketing
- Dawson CollegeCommercial Photography, 2009 - 2013Applied Photographic Design I Photo Imaging Lab I Camera and Light Professional Photo Practices I Applied Studio I Applied Photographic Design II Photo Imaging Lab II Photo Imaging Lab III Photo Imaging Lab IV Professional Photo Practices II Applied Studio II Applied Studio III Applied Location Photography II Applied Location Photography I Photographic Media Integration
- Politécnico GrancolombianoMarketing and Advertising, 1996 - 1999
Creating your WordPress feed (self-hosted WordPress) - FeedBurner Help
For the best results using FeedBurner with your self-hosted WordPress site, we recommend the FeedBurner FeedSmith plugin (originally autho
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno