- INCEIF-- International Centre of Education in Islamic Finance--MalaysiaHead--Strategic Planning & Corporate affairs, 2011 - present
Profits come from the value of brand experiences organizations provide to people.
In today’s globalized market environment the experiential value that a brand provides to its people—employees, customers and partners—is the competitive advantage that leads to the profit an organisation earns.
I am a
strategy and brand marketing executive with substantial experience in designing
brand experience, leading and implementing a broad range of corporate growth
and realignment initiatives, across industries in Asia.
- A proven leader adept at building teams to conceive and execute strategic activities involving cross-functional stakeholders including senior executives and board members.
- A strategist with significant experience spanning multiple industries and geographies and a proven track record of enabling brands’ to achieve financial and reputational targets.
- A builder of organizational capabilities essential for implementing strategic initiatives from collaborative partnerships, stakeholder management programs to digital eco-systems.
- A passionate marketer of brand experience-value, to people, through employee engagement and stakeholder management initiatives targeted to multiple stakeholders.
With over two decades of hands-on experience, managing cross-industry businesses across Asia, I bring the unique ability of assembling disparate facts into a cohesive story through strategic planning, cultural & behavioural brand marketing. Thus providing strategic leadership which enables an organization to deliver a clearly perceived brand engagement value to people.
This is People-Value Experience that creates profits.
My 'People-Value Experience' methodology includes assisting the development of junior managers and executives whilst supporting senior managers in achieving clarity of vision and an understanding of strategic alignment between their functional roles and the business goals- to deliver tangible results.
My specialisms include:
1. Delivering clear value propositions
2. Identifying the emotional connect between people and the brand
3. Using metrics & technology to deliver and measure initiatives
4. Ensuring bottom-line target achievement
In my current role, as Head of Strategic Planning & Corporate Affairs at INCEIF, I am responsible for the leading the implementation of strategic plans & value oriented linkages across functions up and
down the organisational service chain.
For my recommendations and achievements please click here .
Since 2009 I have focused on the Islamic economy--Halal & Islamic Finance-- in Islamic branding and business strategy. I have an innate understanding and an intuitive awareness of the global business complexities of Islamic finance, while appreciating the immense business potential of these two sectors. My work to date has confirmed my place as a trusted advisor and thought-leader in this space.
For viewing my publications please click here.
- Woodstock School
"My Top 10 Leadership Insights For 2015" - New at TanveerNaseer.com
My Top 10 Leadership Insights For 2015. My-Top-10-Leadership-Insights-for-2015. In my penultimate article from 2015, I made the point that i
"Understanding The Power Of Our Words" - New at TanveerNaseer.com
Understanding The Power Of Our Words. Understanding-power-of-leaders-words. If I were to ask you what you thought was the greatest invention
"Understanding Leadership And The Meaning Of Life" - New at TanveerNasee...
Understanding Leadership And The Meaning Of Life. Leadership-and-meaning-of-life. Over the last few years, I've had the pleasure of being in
Vision, Value, And Voice: The Real Magnet Of Team Success
Michael Stallard, president of E Pluribus Partners and world-leading expert on how to create a "connection culture." (Photo courtesy of Mich
"Think Inside The Box To Solve Leadership Challenges" - New at TanveerNa...
Think Inside The Box To Solve Leadership Challenges. Leadership-thinking-inside-the-box. The following is a guest piece by Mike Figliuolo. T
"Are You Creating Purpose Through Your Leadership?" - New at TanveerNase...
Are You Creating Purpose Through Your Leadership? Leading-with-purpose. Over the past few months, I've been noticing a common thread in my w
Employee Engagement? What If Employees Don't Want To Be Engaged?
But what if people just don’t want to be engaged?
Five Company Policies That Scream 'We Hate Our Employees'
There are lots of of unintelligent and pointless HR policies, but these five scream "We hate you, employees!" If you have these policies in
The Best Employee Engagement Strategy Is From The Bottom Up
VideoSo what’s the right employee engagement strategy to dramatically increase engagement in your organization? Well let’s first talk about
Digital services offer huge potential for Islamic economy initiatives
Deloitte-led study defines online Islamic services under nine industry verticals