e2d - A declarative web worker canvas renderer.
- Web Worker Rendering (at the cost of input delay)
- Declarative syntax
- Virtual canvas stack (so that save/restore operations can be skipped)
- Easy to add mouse regions
- Relatively fast performance!
- Clipping regions
Finally released version 2.0.0 with a few backwards incompatible (but smart) changes.
- Canvas clipping now works as intended
* e2d.clip([region], instructions)
- Added setTransform, resetTransform
- Changed functionality of transform
- Updated the readme a bit
- Deprecated text in favor of fillText and strokeText
- Need to implement some canvas testing though.
* Side by side comparison to canvas 2d api should be feasable
- Syntax is still awkward, I wish I could have jsx like syntax
<translate x, y>
<fillArc x, y, radius />