- MWIFounder, CEO, 1999 - presentMWI is an online marketing firm with offices in Salt Lake City, Utah, Phoenix, Arizona, and Hong Kong. The long and short of it is that our clients hire us, and we help them make more money than what they pay us. A lot more.
- Forbes, Mashable, EntrepreneurFreelance writer, 2013 - presentI'm a contributor to various publications including Forbes, Mashable, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, VentureBeat, and the South China Morning Post. I write about marketing, CMOs, and startups.
801-495-4400, +852 5527 0366
PO Box 108 Draper, UT 84020
9/F Central Building, 1-3 Pedder St.Central, Hong Kong
- Brigham Young UniversityInformation Systems Management, 1998 - 2002Masters.
- Brigham Young University-IdahoGeneral Business, 1993 - 1997Associates.
- MWI (current)
- MWI Hong Kong (current)
- Forbes (current)
- JoshSteimle.com (current)
- You Might Be An Entrepreneur If... (current)
- General Assembly (current)
- Entrepreneur Magazine (current)
- VentureBeat (current)
- Fast Company (current)
- PolicyMic (current)
- Education Post (current)
- Hong Kong Business (current)
- SlideShare (current)
What I Got From The Twitter Chat #custserv | Josh Steimle
If you've never been part of a Twitter chat and are wondering whether it can be worth it, here's what I got out of one on customer service.
Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt | Josh Steimle
My #1 book recommendation when it comes to thought leadership.
Marketing Your Business To Asia + Free Pizza Tickets, Salt Lake City | E...
The U.S. has a population of 320 million. Asia's population is 4.4 billion. There are three times as many smartphone users in Asia-Pac as th
What Would 2016 U.S. Presidential Candidates Look Like With Beards
I wanted to know what 10 of the 2016 U.S. Presidential candidates, or likely candidates, would look like with beards. Being a supporter of e
What I Learned From 105 HARO Responses | Josh Steimle
Help A Reporter Out (HARO) is a wonderful, amazing service. But some people are using it the wrong way.
6 Global Alternative Cities to Silicon Valley to Start Your Company
Silicon Valley is the gold standard for launching startups, but it's not all rainbows and unicorns. Here is a snapshot of other hubs to insp
How Outwhiz Is Motivating The Unmotivated When It Comes To Learning Math
Hong Kong entrepreneur Andrew Kwong's startup tackles the fundamental weakness in childhood math education--lack of motivation on the part o
Why Americans Are Fat, And The Simple Yet Diffiult Solution | Josh Steimle
Bad news for fat people. A recent study shows that if you're fat, the chances of you ever getting over it are less than 1%. If you're morbid
The Techies Who Are Hacking Education by Homeschooling Their Kids | WIRED
The Cook family are not just homeschoolers but unschoolers. They don’t prefer homeschooling simply because they find most schools too test-o
The Nitty-Gritty Truth About Loans From Family and Friends
The risks enter into emotional as well as financial turf. Here's how to protect these relationships.