- MacCafeSales, 2011 - presentWorking behind the service desk and on the sales floor at an Apple authorized re-seller and service location.
- University of ToledoTeaching Assistant, 2012 - presentWorking in materials and computer aided design labs.
- Federal-MogulProduct Engineer, Co-op, 2011 - 2013Testing and materials analysis for the ignition group, as well as development of testing methods.
- Electronics... all of them
- Android and the Nexus 5
- iOS, OSX, my lovely MacBook Air
- MeeGo and the Nokia N9
- Getting Linux Mint to boot on anything
- Motorcycles and Automobiles
- Architecture and Design
- University of ToledoMechanical Engineering, 2009 - present
- Bedford Senior High School2005 - 2009
Play Flappy Bird on your Pebble with 'Tiny Bird' | Smartwatch Fans
Flappy Bird is all the rage lately. It's on phones and tablets all over the globe and has taken the mobile gaming world by storm in just a f
What you need from a smartphone, what you want, and how to get it - Talk...
Back in late 2009, CrackBerry's Kevin Michaluk composed what he termed "the smartphone hierarchy of needs". Based on Maslow's Hierarchy of N
TODD MCLELLAN MOTION/STILLS INC - • Things Come Apart
Recent; Projects. • Things Come Apart · • Classic Motorcycles · • Pinhole Paris · • In The Fire · • Drawn to Develop · • Regal Chickens · Au
Is Google Now Killing Your Battery Life? Here’s How To Prevent It | Cult...
To provide up-to-the-minute information, Google Now turns on Location Services. Even though the icon stays on, the app has minimal battery i
Google Now comes to iPhone and iPad with new Search app update
After a promo video let the cat out of the bag last month, Google is making it official: with an update to the Google Search application, Go
Google’s Chrome Browser First To Update To Retina Resolution | Cult of Mac
Wow, those folks are quick. Looks like Google will be the first non-Apple company to update their Mac app, the Chrome web browser, to the hi
Any.DO: To Do List | Task List - Apps on Android Market
Any.DO Is a Crazy Intuitive, Gesture-Based To-Do App for Android (lifehacker) Any.DO is a free to-do list that helps you get things done wit