Sometimes a photo needs a little extra touch to truly stand out. To help you customize your images, we’re launching new photo editing tools right within Google+. They’re all based on the power of Snapseed, and available in the Chrome browser (thanks to its Native Client technology). Here are a few of the fun things you can do:
* Auto Enhance already makes the photos you add to Google+ look great. Now you can customize and fine tune these adjustments if you have a different look in mind.
* Selective adjust lets you make edits to specific parts of your image, so you can make that summer sky look even more blue without affecting the beach in the foreground.
* Filters like Vintage, Drama, Retrolux or Black and White give your photos a new look. Add the finishing touch with a frame.
To give the new editing tools a try, open one of your own photos in Chrome and click on “Edit” in the lightbox. You can always undo any changes you make or revert to the original image.
If you're not using the Chrome browser, you can still crop and rotate your photos in Google+ -- in fact we're making these basic editing options easier to find up front, right next to the "Edit" button. And of course on mobile, Snapseed-inspired editing is available in both the Android and iOS Google+ apps.
p.s. We're rolling out these updates gradually, so check back soon if you don't see them yet. #googleplusupdate
- Asian Film ArchiveIT & Technical Executive, 2014 - presentDigital Preservation, Film Restoration, Archival IT. http://asianfilmarchive.org
- Big Orange PixelCo-Founder, 2015http://bigorangepixel.com
- EusoffWorksArchivist, Engineer,, 2013http://eusoffworks.com
- National University of SingaporeInformation Technology Officer, 2011 - 2013Eusoff Hall - Information Technology Officer
- Time Mysteries 2
- Alien Hive
- Kingdom Rush Origins
- World of Goo
- 2048 Number Puzzle game
- Highrise Word Heroes
- Time Mysteries
- Fallout Shelter
I love Archives
"Archives are not about old dusty long-forgotten things; they are stories that recount the past, frame our present, and possess our futures." Archives-Open
- Nanyang Technological UniversityMSc Information Systems, 2013 - 2015Information Retrieval, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Mobile Development, Information Architecture & Design, Database Systems
- National University of SingaporeEngineering Science (Optics & Photonics), 2011
THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN FOR GOOGLE+ WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR | Colby Br...
I am currently in Denver, CO Today is. Home; Portfolio. Artistic / Abstract; High Dynamic Range (HDR); Landscape; Nature / Wildlife; Travel/
Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats
Dramatic and unprecedented plumes of methane - a greenhouse gas 20 times more potent than carbon dioxide - have been seen bubbling to the su