142 have him in circles
Works at World of Beer
Attends The Art Institute of Washington
142 have him in circles
Full time Media Arts and Animation student
Screenplay writing, Turnarounds, Action/Expression/Style Sheets, Adobe Photoshop, Windows XP/7, OS X, Server 2003, Office, iWork, iLife, Google Drive, Gmail, TCP/IP, LAN, Active Directory, ADP, Reynolds Terminal Services, RDP, Customer Service, Tech Support, Helpdesk, Trainer, Team Lead, Management, Phone Reception, Email Correspondence
- World of BeerRunner, 2013 - present
- SoBran Inc.IT Specialist, 2007 - 2012Set up IT department for National Institutes of Health surplus storage facility, trained and led team of 3 IT specialists. Evaluated approximately 400 NIH surplus computers, servers, printers, and other hardware monthly to determine functionality and suitability for reuse. Refurbished hardware for redistribution within the government and donation. Assured information and data security for HIPAA compliance, sanitizing sensitive information residing on media and hardware following DoD and NIST guidelines. Advised SoBran and NIH management on best practices for hardware disposal, information assurance, and IT operations. Developed methods of hardware inspection and authored current SOPs used by the IT department. Provided customer service and technical support for NIH and SoBran employees such as resolving printer issues, network connectivity issues, building Excel spreadsheets, and building computers tailored to users’ needs.
- Honda of Tysons CornerService Consultant, 2005 - 2007Provided technical support for dealership users and customers using complementary WIFI. Managed and collaborated with multiple teams of mechanics and porters. Communicated with customers in person, by phone, and email to schedule appointments and to answer concerns about their bill or vehicle. Negotiated with customers over price and services needed for their vehicles. Handled customer transactions and resolved customer complaints for the service and parts departments. Composed letters in response to government inquiries as well as recall notices issued to customers.
- RRR AutomotiveSystems Administrator, 2002 - 2005Deployed LAN in one dealership and one bodyshop and maintained network of over two hundred computer systems for 10 automotive dealerships and body shops. Provided troubleshooting and technical support for dealership employees by phone, email, and in person. Collaborated with software/hardware engineers and 6 automobile manufacturers to develop and improve proprietary automotive tools necessary to communicate with vehicle CPUs. Managed user accounts in Active Directory, ADP, and Reynolds. Maintained Visio floor plans and LAN configuration sheets to map hardware specs, installed software, TCP/IP settings, and equipment locations. Diagnosed and resolved network connectivity issues for LAN equipment, including installed cables, routers, switches, and other problems linked to LAN closets and cable drops.
Media Arts and Animation Student
Former computer professional turned video game artist.
- The Art Institute of WashingtonMedia Arts and Animation, 2013 - present
Josh Robertson's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.
Public - 6 months ago
reviewed 6 months ago
Public - 7 months ago
reviewed 7 months ago
Food: Very goodDecor: ExcellentService: Excellent
Public - 8 months ago
reviewed 8 months ago
Food: Poor to fairDecor: Poor to fairService: Poor to fair
Public - 9 months ago
reviewed 9 months ago