is a lot of things and 'busy in a good way' is usually a great way to describe him.
- In June 2014, he started work as a content marketing strategist for PixelMedia, an interactive strategy & development agency in Portsmouth, NH.
- From 2011 through mid-2014, he was the Content Marketing Manager for Dyn
, an Internet performance solutions leader In December 2010, Dyn purchased SendLabs, an email marketing company, where he spent the better part of four years learning everything about email.
- He writes for FIGHT! Magazine
several times a year, contributing interesting features that his editor eventually gives the green light to.
- He writes for BloodyElbow.com
, one of the top MMA websites, contributing features, opinion pieces and event coverage several times a month.
- He does an audio podcast two times a month for WrestlingObserver.com
, joining co-host Bryan Alvarez in talking to some of the most interesting characters in MMA.
- Finally (phew!), he co-hosts the WGAM MMA Show
, an hour-long show on ESPN affiliate WGAM 900 in Nashua, NH. They talk news, interviews and focus on the local scene like no other.
He's also on Twitter
and has his own site where he tries to recap it all.
Josh lives in Manchester, NH, all by his lonesome except for a giant TV and a plant.