I think this idea is important... please tell me what you think.
- MozillaSenior Web Developer, 2013 - present
- ConsumerAffairsPrincipal Engineer, 2010 - 2013
- OpenTundraSoftware Engineer
- WillbrosNetwork Administrator
- InServNetwork Administrator
- Oklahoma State UniversityNetwork Administrator
- DirecTVTeam Leader, Tier II Technical Support
- Williams EnergyIntern, Network Operations Center
- University of TulsaApplied Mathematics, Computer Science Option
- University of TulsaInformation Security Professional Certificate (NSTISSI 4011)
Django | The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
ConsumerAffairs.com: Knowledge is Power! Consumer news, reviews, complai...
ConsumerAffairs.com: Knowledge is Power! Consumer news, reviews, complaints, resources, safety recalls
Valve employee manual describes the greatest workplace I've ever heard o...
Why do I need to pick my own projects? We've heard that other companies have people allocate a percentage of their time to self-directed
Tomgram: Engelhardt, The Interpretation of American Dreams | TomDispatch
Tomdispatch.com is for anyone seeking a deeper understanding of our post-9/11 world and a clear sense of how our imperial globe actually wor
UK gov't: yes, we kidnapped people and sent them to be tortured by Qadda...
Mark Frauenfelder Cory Doctorow David Pescovitz Xeni Jardin Editors. Rob Beschizza Managing Editor. Maggie Koerth-Baker Science Editor. Jaso
Douglas Rushkoff - Blog - Occupy Reality - An Occupy Wall St. Teach In
HOME. ABOUT. ARTICLES. BLOG. BOOKS >. All Books. Coercion. Cyberia. Ecstasy Club. Exit Strategy. Get Back in the Box. The GenX Reader. Li
Social graph analysis reveals criminal conspiracy of slumlords - Boing B...
THIS IS AN AD. THIS IS THE HARD-WORKING STAFF ↓. Jason Weisberger Publisher-at-Large. Ken Snider Sysadmin. Dean Putney Developer. Antinous L
Panasonic announces Malaysian solar expansion | thinq_
Panasonic has announced plans to construct a £376 million solar panel facility in Malaysia.
Why Bitcoin is Flawed from a Monetary Reformers' Point of View
Recent Comments: Mike Riddell: My view is that localised or community currencies need to counteract and counter-balance the negative effects