Zebra Mocha: Sometimes called a "Penguin Mocha," a "Marble Mocha," or a "Black and White Mocha," this drink mixes the white chocolate mocha with the regular mocha. Adding raspberry flavor makes it a "Red Tux" Mocha.
Green Eye: Three shots of espresso. (Note: At some Starbucks it's called a Blue Eye.)
Dirty Chai: A Chai latte (hot or iced) with a shot of espresso. Two shots makes it a "Double Dirty" or "Extra Dirty" Chai.
Chocolate Dalmatian: A White Chocolate Mocha with java chips and chocolate chips sprinkled in.
Cake Batter Frappuccino: Originally vanilla and almond syrup added to a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino. Since almond syrup is largely unavailable, some recommend subbing in hazelnut syrup and white mocha.
Crunch Berry Frappuccino: A combination of hazelnut syrup (though some folks contend it should be toffee nut) with a Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino.
"Short" Drink: The Tall drink's smaller, less expensive younger brother.
French Press: Starbucks will brew any of the coffee they sell in a French Press.
Super Cream Frappuccino: Ask for a "Super Cream" version of your Frappuccino and you'll get half a cup of whipped cream blended in.
Affogato-Style Frappuccino: Order any Frappuccino "affogato-style" and you'll get a shot of hot espresso on top of instead of it being blended in.
Triple C's: Cinnamon Dolce Latte with caramel syrup and chocolate mocha syrup.
Biscotti Frappuccino: You have to have to buy a package of biscotti cookies separately and ask your barista to blend them into your Frappe.
Widow Maker: Half iced black tea, half iced black coffee.
Samoa Frappuccino: Mocha coconut Frappuccino with caramel drizzle.
Thin Mint Frappuccino: Tazo Green Tea Crème Frappuccino blended with chocolate syrup and java chips.
Snickers Frappuccino: Java Chip Frappuccino with two pumps of toffee nut and a caramel drizzle.
Banana Cream Pie Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino with vanilla and hazelnut syrups, whipped cream, and a whole banana.
Apple Juice Orange Blossom: Tazo Orange Blossom Tea steeped in steamed apple juice (with no water).
Grasshopper Frappuccino: Mocha Frappuccino blended with java chips and peppermint syrup.
The Dirty Hippy: Dirty Chai Tea Latte with soy milk instead of regular milk.
Marble Mocha Macchiato: White mocha on the bottom with no whip, shot on the top and mocha drizzle.
Cookies & Cream Frappuccino: A White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino blended with java chips and a dash of peppermint syrup.
Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino and cinnamon dolce syrup.
Bootleg Brulée: Add two shots to a white mocha, toffee nut syrup, and caramel drizzle.
1. Create A Killer Hovercard: goo.gl/ifDhJW
2. Sharing to Circles vs. Publicly: goo.gl/1qr0YO
3. Google+ Communities: goo.gl/NC21Ly
4. Share Your G+ Posts on Other SM : goo.gl/QeefiD
5. Report Issues With G+ or Suggest Ideas: goo.gl/FywX2c
6. Create A "Save For Later" Circle: goo.gl/PmBRWf
7. Add A Large Image To Your Post: goo.gl/lVr3yj
8. The Various G+ Keyboard Shortcuts : goo.gl/7BaxMs
9. Share Someone Else's G+ Post : goo.gl/DYJo3U
10. Create A Mini Blog on G+: goo.gl/zEVIOM
11. Host A Google+ Hangout: goo.gl/2P0n0Q
12. Leave A Wake of Value-Add In Your Path: goo.gl/lpCzaD
13. Take Control Of Your G+ Notifications: goo.gl/WHU0p3
14. SEO Your Google+ Posts: goo.gl/oYb6J1
15. How To Find Things On G+: goo.gl/rY18uQ
16. Formatting For Beautiful, Engaging Posts: goo.gl/mnfP5d
17. How To Disable Comments & Shares: goo.gl/Bkc6Mp
18. Attract More Comments With Gifs & Image Posts: goo.gl/VGcNhl
19. Start A Conversation With Someone : goo.gl/VXOVmy
20. Create An Event Using G+: goo.gl/IUFmlP
21. Enable Automatic Hash-tagging: goo.gl/MuoV9h
More to come...
Kenya Safari Veteran: 1993 Toyota Celica ST185 Group A
This 1993 Toyota Celica Turbo ST 185 Group A rally car is an authentic ex-works car prepped for that year’s Kenya Safari rally. Said to be t
Why you must move from Facebook to Google+ - The 7 Pillars Book
Why you must move from Facebook to Google+
BREAKING: Seattle Suburb Raises Minimum Wage To $15–Highest in the US
One of the hottest political topics of the year is the growing income gap, and how American workers are falling further behind in earning a
Patent war goes nuclear: Microsoft, Apple-owned “Rockstar” sues Google
Rockstar paid $4.5 billion for these patents, and has launched a major attack.
Motivational Quote: The difference in winning and losingNew Page 1New Pa...
Motivational Quote: The difference in winning and losing. Motivational Quotes & Sayings: motivational quotes on not quitting. The difference