I am a technology and business strategist with over twenty years of C-Level global strategic leadership in implementing turnarounds, creatively solving problems, integrating acquisitions, developing sales forces, expanding geographic coverage, and diversifying product and service offerings. Throughout my career I have utilized my leadership, planning, and managerial skills to consistently increase revenues and reduce costs to drive customer satisfaction.
My experiences have taken me globally to 27 different countries and wonderful experiences with cultural business in Asia, Europe, the Carribean and North and Central America. I am a great business and technical communicator in writing and in presentation as well. Throughout my career I have utilized my leadership, planning, and managerial skills to consistently increase revenues, reduce costs, and drive customer satisfaction.
· Built and sold 3 of my own technology companies – Public and Private including several mobile and wireless based companies
· Responsible for the execution of M&A transactions, including deal structuring, due dilligence and negotiation of a wide range of advisory assignments
· Very good and qualified Business deal origination and structuring skill sets including IP and commercialization
· Have led business negotiations and strategic operations internationally
· Excellent knowledge of the IT services business, cloud computing and the mobile space
· Considerable knowledge of business theory, business process, finance/budgeting/forecasting and business operations in planning, administration, as well as products, investor relations, public relations, marketing and sales and technology.
My strengths lie in the following areas:
• Financial and Business Acumen • Corporate development / M&A
• Administration and Operations • Traditional and New Media Savvy
• Strategic business/market planning • Entrepreneurial leadership
• Disruptive technology strategies • Corporate Governance