"With enough time, a million monkeys and a million typewriters will make Shakespeare.
With enough time, 7 billion monkeys and 10 billion computers will make things not dreamt of in your philosophy."
Whatcha think friends? Would you read more? Are you intrigued? Do you like Billy Shakes references?
- 213 mouse clicks
- 28 minutes of keyboard clacking
- 2 minutes of actual talking, and a referral to another doctor who will begin the cycle anew
"Modern" healthcare sucks. I'd rather have IBM's Watson diagnosing me than this hybridized techno-bullshit.
- 1spire, Inc.Co-Founder/Chief Operating Officer, 2011 - 2013
- Washington Post CompanyProduct Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Washington Post CompanyBusiness Development Manager, 2009 - 2010
- Stanford UniversityMBA, 2007 - 2009
- University of VirginiaMathematics, Political and Social Thought, Physics, 2003 - 2007
» A First Look at Social Reader, WaPo’s New Facebook App
Subscribe to Wired. Wired Home. Subscribe. Subscribe to Wired. Sections. Cars 2.0; Culture; Entertainment; Gadgets; Gaming; How-To; Med Tech
Why Google+ might succeed - Ezra Klein - The Washington Post
Subscribe; Mobile; Conversations; Today's Paper. Going Out Guide; Jobs; Cars; Real Estate; Rentals; Classifieds. Home; Politics. Campaig